Chapter 17

Erza and, well Erza were having the fight of their lives. Erza was taking as many shots at her double with sword attack after sword attack. The double simply put her hand up and blocked them.

"Dammit, why can't I damage you!?" Erza yelled. The double smirked and kicked Erza in the stomach, knocking her into the field.

"That's because you neglected to not get help with your sanity while you had the chance to do so." She said with a light chuckle.

Erza looked up at her double as she loomed over her. "And now." The double put her foot onto Erza's chest. "Your mind and body shall be mine."

"My friends... Please..." Erza pleaded. "Give me strength..."

The double looked dumbfounded. A loud sadistic laugh rang through the area. "You want YOUR friends to help you? That's pathetic, think about what you've done to them, the ones that you killed."

"S- stop it..." The double smirked and extended her arms out to her side and a crazy look came into her eyes. "You did it all, and your friends will never forgive you! Not in this life, or the next!"

Erza began crying and shaking as she pounded at the ground. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't want to!"

"Tell that to them." The double said in a teasing tone.

Erza looked up slowly and had to hold back vomit from coming up at the site. Standing around her double were the three people that had died because of her.

Lisanna, Lucy, and Elfman. Their bodies were rotting and their wounds were highly visible. Not only that but angry expressions seemed to be permanently glued to their faces.

"Erza~" The three apparitions said in unison. Erza's eyes became wider and she fell onto her back side and backed up slowly.

"You're a monster, a true devil. You call yourself our friend and look what you did to us..." They continued to speak.

"N- No that's not true... I never meant for this to happen..." Erza said solemnly.

"Liar! You killed us for your own selfish reasons!" Erza could feel her head pounding, pain ran through her body at every word that they said.

"Just die! You don't deserve to be happy!" Erza continued to struggle on the ground as the double watched with a malcious smile on her face.

"You're worthless!"

"Shut up!"

~ At Natsu ~

Juvia had sustained many injuries in the past fifty minutes or so from Natsu's torture.

He looked at her with a look that shook her to her core. The look that looked so out of place on the salmon haired Dragon Slayer's face.

She sniffed and looked down, this earned her another kick to the face. Aside from the new bruise forming on her face she had her lip busted open and curently bleeding. Looking at her eyes you would see a black eye in one, and the other one... Wasn't present in her body anymore.

Multiple burns had been made on her body, at this point it was a surprise to Natsu that she was even still alive.

He was breathing heavily at the work that he was putting in to torture the woman.

She sniffed once more but looked up at her torturer in a pleading manner. "Natsu please... Stop this... I'll do anything you want..."

Natsu stood in place, looking at the bloodied blunette and sighed, a mischievous smile follwed soon after. "Okay Juvia, I'll stop."