"Ok ok fine." He looked at me. "Looks like its story time so might as well get comfortable."

With a wave of his hand, chairs appeared out of nowhere from under us making me, Percy, and Grover sit.

"So you see (Y/N), every time a daughter of mine is born-your half sister-we all see if she is the one of the Ancient Prophecy. None of them had the capacity to be the one. It's been like that for years."

"So you all were watching my sisters?"

Dad nodded.

"And then you were born." He said. "We watched you when we could as you grew up. And you had that special something in you. You were different from your half sisters."

"Your...friend, Luke, also noticed this too, ever since the both of you met each other." Athena said. "That's why he couldn't kill you. So now Kronos did his part by cursing you to join his army. He knows about the Ancient Prophecy. And he also knows about your powers."

"My powers aren't that special. Many of my half siblings have my kind of powers."

"But they do not have the powers of every god and goddess." Poseidon said.

"What?!" Percy, Thalia, Grover, and I yelled in unison.

"You, (Y/N), have every power of every god and goddess in this throne room, even Hades's and Hestia's." Zeus explained.

"H-How-"

"You were born with them. Since you're Apollo's daughter, the powers you have now are only a small part of your true powers. Now you must try to unleash your true powers and control it." Athena said.

"And what if I can't? What if I can't unleash my powers?"

"That is not an option (Y/N). You must unleash and control your powers. Not only so you could protect others, but to protect yourself also." Athena said.

"What do you mean?"

"Kronos was able to curse you once and I am certain that he could do it again. With your powers, you won't let that happen ever again." The goddess of wisdom explained.

I swallowed. If I do have this kind of powers in me then maybe I could...

A hand was placed on my arm. I looked and saw that it was Percy. He smiled warmly at me. He supported me. I smiled back before looking back at the gods.

"What do I have to do?"

"You will have to train extensively for the next couple of months in Camp Half-Blood." Athena said. "And once it is time, you will find out the rest of your prophecy."

I thought it over again. If I could unleash and control my new powers, I could help protect Camp Half-Blood. That's good. I could try and help Luke too. That's also good. But then I could possibly die a horrible death....That's bad...

"Fine. I accept I'm the one of the Ancient Prophecy. I'm the Child of Blessings."

This seemed to satisfied most of the gods. Dad had a sad look but tried to cover it up by putting on his shades.