Chapter 4: Dog Fight!

Max's Pov

Gidget, our friends and I were on our way to Pop's place. They told me and Duke what goes on at his apartment when his owner isn't home for the whole day. It seems pretty fun, but could possibly get you into trouble. Everyone was excited to actually stay here and have some fun this time. Duke and I were anxious to get there.

Once we got there of course, we met a certain white and fluffy bunny by the window inside. He saw us and went to greet us.

"What up my dogs, and cat?" he greeted us. "It's been a while since we've last met up."

"Well the last time we've met up, I almost drowned," said Duke.

"Yeah, thanks for the help, Snowball," I said.

"No problem TD."

Snowball looked over to Gidget and smiled.

"Well if it isn't PD," he said. Gidget blushed, obviously knowing the name.

"Um, what does that stand for?" Buddy asked.

"It stands for Pretty Dog," Gidget said.

"So if you guys are here to have fun, then you've came to the right place," Snowball said.

"Great. Um where can we see Pops?" Gidget asked.

"He's in the back," Snowball replied. "I'm off to go play Cat Darts."

"Oh let me play to!" Duke said in excitement.

Everyone went off doing whatever they wanted, leaving me and Gidget alone.

"Well what do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I'm down for whatever," she responded.

"Oh, okay. So your down for whatever, huh?" I licked her neck playfully.

"Max! Not here!" She giggled.

"But you said-"

"You know what I meant. How about we play some Cat Darts?"

"Hmmm, not as fun as you, but okay."
She smirked at me and we play a few games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost three hours went buy and we all were having a great time. I haven't had this much fun in a while. I really need to get out more. We even had Karaoke. Some pets were talented and some, not so much. Gidget was really great. She sung exquisitely.

After a while Gidget started getting thirsty so she asked me for something to drink.

"Sure, there's some fruit punch," I said. I went over to the table of fruit punch to get us a drink, but when I looked back I saw another dog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gidget's Pov

I waited for Max to come back with our drinks. After I sang my throat was quenched. It was a really good time for everyone, until...

"Well look at you pretty lady," some random dog said. I looked at him for a second. He was a Rottweiler who obviously had no sense of personal space.

"I'm sorry, but who are you," I asked him.

"Oh, where are my manners?" he said. You better have manners. "My name's Cisco, and you are?"

"My name's Gidget," I replied.

"Well Gidget, I see that you are alone."

"Well I wouldn't exactly say-"

"You need a big strong dog to keep you safe. I could fit the job."