Chapter Six - This can't be happening

En başından başla

Right then I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and slid my little black jacket on and opened the door. I saw him standing there with the prettiest smile, next to Louis' smile. I smiled at him and we walked out to his car. He said we were going to The Ritz and boy was I excited. I pulled out my Phone and posted a few tweets on twitter. I smiled when I saw Kate had replied to one of them. I looked up when we were pulling over. Not in front of a restaurant, more like in a dead alleyway. My smile was replaced by confusion.

"Niall.. where are we going??" I was full of worry by now, scanning my eyes over the alleyway.

"Just meeting my friends." Friends? But this was a date..? I gulped before I shook the bad thoughts out of my head. We came to a stop in the alleyway and I looked behind us to see Louis' car had been parked, so we can't turn around. Holy shit. Stay calm OK? I looked over to Niall to see he was looking ahead at the two figures standing up from the wall. I turned my attention to see the black haired guy that was with Louis and one of the brown haired ones with curly hair. I looked back behind us and there was Louis, with who I hoped was the last one of the guys he had met.

"Whats going on, Niall?!" I was full on panicking now. I unlocked the door and jumped out, only to be grabbed by Curly. I screamed out, flailing and kicking. He roughly put a hand over my mouth. I bit his hand...HA. He quickly pulled back.

"She bites hard!" I quickly pulled my shoes off, throwing them at Louis and Curly, since they were the closest. I see Niall is out of the car, and advancing on me too. I quickly turn only too be faced with black haired dude...or mysterious, and the brown haired dude which I'm now calling Fucker-Number-5. I quickly drop, crawling under the car with a struggle so I'm on the other side and bolted down the ally. I tripped over my feet but never went down. I know how these kidnapping things go and I'm NOT- repeat NOT- tripping. I frowned and started to panic when I came to the end of the ally. Shit. Really. Its just like in the movies. I quickly turned, only to see all of them, shoulder to shoulder, advancing at me. They all had the same smirk on their face. Creepy, ugh.

I ran a few fingers though my hair as I checked my surroundings. Nothing. GREAT! Maybe I can just run past them... I set my plan in action, as I attempt to run around them. I only get a few feet before mysterious grabs me. Damn he's fast. I struggle and kick against him.

"LET. ME. GO!!" I strain out.

"STOP STRUGGLING!" I almost roll my eyes. Seriously.

"NIALL?!" I look over to Niall, with a pleading look. He smirks at me.

"I'm a good actor, aren't I darlin'?" My vision got blurry, as tears started to rim my eyes. Asshole! Betrayer! I continue to kick against Mysterious before Fucker-Number-5 grabs my legs. I continue to scream at them before I'm shoved into the back of Louis' car.

"STOP! LET ME GO!!" I was not the kind to plead. Especially not to Louis or now, Niall. I continued to flail and kick, until I elbowed Curly in the nuts. HA! HAHAHAHA! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET! I smirked to myself before I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. He had slapped me. And I mean hard. I gasped, stilling. No one slaps me. No one. I'm pretty sure I confused them by stopping my movement. I feel wetness drip onto my lap. I didn't even know I was crying.

I then went crazy again, kicking the doors, windows, people... Louis was swerving like he's never drove once, which didn't help.

"CONTAIN HER, YOU FOOLS!" I hear Louis screech from the drivers seat. I'm not an animal.

"IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK LOUIS!" Curly yells. Damn right it is. I screamed as loud as I could, busting some eardrums. That's when I heard the duct tape being ripped. OH HELL TO THE NO. I looked over at Mysterious with wide eyes. Being caught off guard, Curly grabbed my arms, holding them behind my back. I squirmed, only to have his grip tighten. His hand was right over where Louis had grabbed me. I let out a small gasp and take a deep breath, tugging at his hold. Fucker-Number-5 grabbed my legs still while Mysterious wrapped the duct tape around them quietly. I screamed through the sobs, my voice cracking.

"STOP! LET ME GO!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

I screamed when he passed the duct tape to Curly. He taped up my wrists, then my mouth. I continued to sob as I went limp on the seats. I laid there hoping it would all be over, but I knew it was all beginning.

I'm being kidnapped. By my EX. Also his mildly attractive friends.

This can't be happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TA DA!!!! THERE YOU GO. THANKS FOR READING.
(I FEEL BAD FOR MY OWN CHARACTER WHAT?/!&/& -FUTURE LAURA)

- LAURA XX