we took a seat at the table for two. the animosity she had towards us coupled with the animosity hidan had towards her was so thick i felt like i might suffocate. "ill be back," grunted kushina before she walked away. i sighed. hidan flipped off her back. "really?" i said. he just looked back at me. "what? because of the shit she pulled, our romantic night is all the way fucked up. i have a right to be pissed here," he grunted. she returned with a platter and a bottle of wine. "you two should feel lucky. juugo was very generous," she grunted as she put the platter between us. she poured us glasses and put the bottle on the table. "its a three course meal so i hope you are hungry. eat every bit or you are paying for it," she walked away. "what the fuck is she so mad about? what the fuck did we do? i made the reservation like i was susposed too. i dont know why she is treating us like we are the ones who did shit here. i swear when we finish, im talking to the manager," he grunted as he put the napkin in his lap. "we could have gone somewhere else. its not like we just had to come here no matter what," i grunted, frustrated about how things turned out here. "no, john. you deserve the best and i wont let you settle for any less. everyone should experience the high life at least sometimes and im still loaded so yeah. we are gonna be fancy every now and then," he dug in. i just dug in with him.

food was really good. regardless of how she treated us while bringing out food, the night was all good with me. we finished eating every bit just as she asked us and got up. we started towards the door. "before we go, babe. im talking to the manager of this place. we dont deserve service like that," hidan said as he took my hand, intertwining all the fingers. we walked up to the hostess desk. there was a different waiter there. "how can i help you gentlemen?" he asked. "i need to talk to your manager about one of your waitresses," said hidan. he nodded. "please wait just a minute. she will be right out," the man said before he walked away. a few minutes passed before kushina walked out the kitchen. she walked over to us. "how can i help--" she looked at us and sighed. "look guys, im sorry. i know i was insanely mean too you guys and not fair about anything and i want to apologize. as a token of my apology, you next meal here will be on the house as well," said the woman. "thank you-" i started before hidan cut me off. "you are the fucking manager? oh this is something else right here. you are representing what i thought was a fine respectable establishment and that's the reason i wanted to come here. you should be ashamed of yourself. you should--" i covered his mouth. "please dont listen to my boyfriend. he is still a little upset about how the night turned out. please excuse us," i started pulling him away. he kept screaming against my hand, making dramatic insulting motions. i just pulled him out the restaurant.

"you didnt have to embarrass me like that, hidan. the woman apologized and offered us a free meal the next time we came. you should have left it alone," i said. "i was standing up for us, john. how can you sit there being all calm when the bitch treated us like shit for our entire date? we deserve better. you deserve better," he crossed his arms. "i wont deny that she didnt treat us fairly at all but she made up for it. that other guy talked some sense into her and we got out with not one, but two free meals at a five star restaurant. im sure this is the first and last time she will ever treat us like that again. if anything you should be happy, hidan. she will probably treat us like royalty from now on," i pulled into the parking lot of his dorm room. "shit, i hope you are right, babe. now....you are staying the night again, right? cause i want you to stay the night again," he said. "actually i was gonna go home," i said. "can....can i come too? ive never been to your house," he said. i sighed. that privilege is for my boyfriend. "do you need to get clothes?" i asked. "naw, ill just wear yours," he said. i headed home.

meanwhile.....

kushina pov

***rrrriiiinnnngggg***

yeah

did you take care of them like i asked?

*sighs* yeah, juugo. i even apologized and told them their next meal was on the house. are you sure about this, juugo?

when i looked at him, i remembered what i wanted in a person. it felt like i already knew the guy. i dont know what it was but i felt the urge to take care of him.

mmm hmm. so you are telling me that you get a boner when you see him?

well i got one of those too but that's besides the point. was he happy? please tell me he was happy

tsk...he seemed ok but that motherfucker he was with, i dont know juugo. i dont like him.

i dont care about the silver head. im talking about the guy he was with

if anything, he seemed really distracted by being with the silver head. he was concerned about him. what happened tonight wasn't what bothered him. it was the silver head's reaction to it all

shit....that bothered me too. the guy didnt even look at me. all i got was a passing glance before he turned his attention to the silver head again. makes me wanna take him away from all of this

since when were you gay, juugo? i know i didnt make it obvious but im wondering when you made the switch

shit...since i laid eyes on him. my heart raced, it was hard to breath, and my face felt like it was on fire just being around him. not to mention the throbbing hard on that im still trying to get rid of right now. ive only felt this way for two people in my whole life: my wife and that man. did you happen to get his name?

i didnt have time to talk to him about anything. the silver head just started going off on me when i apologized. the other guy just pulled him out the restaurant

shit....i gotta see him again. i dont know how or when or under what context but i must be near him again. i never thought i would feel that way again, honestly. when i realized i was falling out of love with Karin for the umpteenth time in my life, i thought that was it. that would never find love again but.....shit. you have to have some kinda name for him, kushina. what about their reservation? didnt you need a name for that?

...(shuffling)....(paper flipping)....oh! i do have a name for the reservation. its a reservation for two by a......hidan? i dont see a last name. just hidan

that's the name of the silver head, kushina. remember? when he was rambling about what was happening. he said he was the one who made the reservation and had paid for it.

well i dont have anything else for you, juugo. that's all we ask of people when the make a reservation. we ask for a name so we can find their reservation in our records and everything will move more smoothly.

shit....that's all i have to work with, huh? the name of the boyfriend? well ill just have to talk to you later. when i head back home tomorrow, ill have to do some digging at the firm.

oohh you are going full on stalker mode, juugo? what would Karin say?

i dont give a fuck what she would say. what she doesnt know wont hurt her. i cant just leave this alone, kushina. one look and we were just meant to be. all i have to do is show him im better and he is all mine

tsk...whatever. you know im a fangirl so i want all the details when you and him hook up

yeah, yeah. ill talk to you whenever

yeah

***end call***

i sighed. i really hope this works out. i have a bad feeling about this.

==============================================================================

juugo fell in love with you but you were too distracted by hidan's freaking out to return the feelings. see!! just a few minor tweaks and the whole story would completely change

also, im telling you guys this in an attempt to mitigate how long these AP's are gonna be. just trying to fill in the gaps so i dont have to write a 60 chapter story for each of the AP's

Ronald