A chance to get her back

Start from the beginning

-Uh~ because you think you're better? I could only take her with me because of you. It's only because you had sent her away that I managed to get my hand on her." I shut my eyes tight, recalling the nightmare I had.

"Give her back to us!

-She doesn't want you anyway!

-What do you mean?

-She happened to hear about you and your sweet fiancée. She didn't really was found of knowing that once again you cheated on her.

-Let me talk to her, I can explain!

-Shut Up!" It was so frustrating. Jason was looking at me with hopeful eyes and my father was glaring at me.

"How dare you hurt her like this! It's all because of you in the first place! If she had never met you before she would be living peacefully without much worries just like other women of her age but you messed everything up. She even hurt herself because of you!

-What?! Is she ok?

-Physically she is but she is broken inside and this time I have nothing to do with it! But you know what?

-What?

-I will give you a chance to take her back and explain why you're hurting her. Later today I will give you our location. You'll have to come alone, no police, no Jason. It will be your only chance to convinced her of coming back to you.

-Wait...." He hung up and I was left with my father glaring at me. And Jason pulling on my pants.

"Where is omma? Did the person told you how she was?" I couldn't bring myself to tell Jason anything about the current situation. I lift him and hold him to my chest.

"Let's go see grandma.

-This mom's whore is here?" I glared at my father.

"No, but my mom is." I didn't know back then that I would regret this sentence until the end of my life.

I turned my back on my father and left without any further word. Jason fell asleep in the car as we were heading to my mom's apartment. She was pretty surprise but happy to see us. She immediately took Jason in her arms and put him to sleep in the bedroom. Then she pull me by the wrist to the kitchen, sat me down at the table and pour some tea in a cup for us.

"So...JongIn, how are you doing?" We took a sip of tea and I looked at her in the eyes.

"O...Omma." Let go of the cup and was shocked to the point of being paralyzed. I shook my hand in front of her eyes.

"Omma! Are you ok?" She slowly nodded still gazing at me.

"You...you called me omma?" Her eyes started becoming teary and she took my hand. I was becoming more embarrassed and she got up to come and hug me.

"Oh, Adeul~. Do you know how much I missed hearing you saying that? All these years I wanted to hug you like this, to make tea for you and so many things.