Chapter 24

A/N: 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Lauren's POV

For months, I've been waiting to go back to Hawaii and finally, today was the day. I had a flight that took off early in the morning so that I didn't miss any of my long awaited and much needed vacation. Even just the plane ride was splendid and relaxing.

Since I also got wifi on the flight, I didn't waste the opportunity and used some of it. I checked the usual social media since I hadn't in a couple of days, but of course cringed at some of my mentions filled with a bunch of shit about Camren.

Well, that ship's over. For real this time. I looked at a gif of Camila and I saying that we were separately single and now it was the actual truth. We were over. Please, don't make assumptions we're separately single.

But I couldn't think about that anymore. Not on this vacation...I was ready to have fun with my best friends and make tons of joyous memories together. Sure, Camila hadn't left my mind since the night I left her house, but I couldn't keep sulking about it for too long. This was going to be a fun time.

__________________________

"Chickens!" I cheered once I entered the Hawaiian condo (a.k.a bachelorette pad) and was met with Keana and Lucy.

"Lauren!" they rushed over to me and tackled me into a tight hug. Keana wasn't going back to school and decided she would focus more on modeling and acting so, she had more time available for me to hang with her. Lucy on the other hand, was going back to school in New Orleans so she wasn't staying for as long as Keana and I were. But for the three days she was here, we were going to make the best of it.

We chatted for a little bit before I unpacked my stuff in my bedroom. It was fairly sized room with an ensuite and beautiful view of the ocean right outside my window. I also had a king sized bed that was insanely comfortable, I knew I was going to sleep like a baby every night.

"So...Lauren, speak! Tell us everything that's been going on!" Keana wanted to know as we all sat down at the bar in the kitchen. The two were eating chips and salsa while I stayed content and quiet.

"Uh...nothing much really," I shrugged, chuckling.

"Nooo, something's been going on," Lucy smirked. "Tell!"

"Well, nothing that's amazing...or good...or happy," I looked down, frowning.

"Why? What happened?" Keana asked worriedly.

"I, uh...well...Camila and I broke up," I admitted in a whisper, causing them to gasp.

"Really?" Keana whispered in shock.

"Yeah," I muttered with my head down.

"I'm so sorry, Lauren," she walked around the counter and hugged me.

"Me too," Lucy said sorrowfully.

"It's okay, guys."

"Is there anything we can do to make you feel better?" Keana asked.

"Honestly, just anything to take my mind off of it. I don't want to think about it while we're here," I answered, trying hard to regain confidence.

"Here's a beer to start," Keana chuckled and handed me a bottle of bud light from the fridge.

I chuckled, "Thanks," I took it and smiled. "Let the fun begin."

________________________

"Oh...wow, she's gotta be at least a nine," Keana ogled the hot blonde, passing by us as we were lounging on the beach, tanning.