Chapter 8

Camila's POV

It was the most wonderful time of the year. Christmas. The girls and I were finally done for the year and we worked down to the last few days before Christmas Eve. This year, 2014, was definitely the biggest and best year for Fifth Harmony so far. We went on four tours, recorded an album, released two pretty successful singles, won a VMA which was our first major award, and most importantly I started dating the girl I've been in love with for years. This only just made me more excited for what was the come in 2015.

The girls and I were back home in Miami and taking some time to relax until we of course had to have our huge Christmas night sleepover which was tomorrow night. This year, it was going to be at my house so I had to really prepare for the rowdy bunch. It was only a day before the big day, but I planned ahead of time and already purchased the soda, chips, ice cream, and rented a whole bunch of movies.

Today was Christmas Eve and Lauren and I wanted to spend some time together before we were going to be with our families tonight and all day tomorrow also with girls. We were going out to lunch first and then see what the rest of the day brought us.

"Hello, beautiful," Lauren smiled as I opened up my front door, revealing her.

"Hello, gorgeous," I pulled her in for a kiss. "Mistletoe," I whispered, pulling away and looking up at the mistletoe that hung right above us.

"That's so cute," she chuckled. "Merry Christmas Eve. I...um...brought you this," she blushed and handed me yet another rose from her mother's garden.

"Oh my gosh," I laughed softly and smelled the lovely scent. "It's amazing. Are you sure Clara's okay with you stealing her roses?"

"She has yet to say something about it so I hope she doesn't mind," Lauren shrugged.

"Alright, let's go."

Lauren drove us over to a different, more high end restaurant this time. It's funny because the last date we went on, I wore a dress but it was just to a diner and this time, we were having more expensive food and I was in jeans.

"I'm dressed down this time and you brought me to a gourmet restaurant," I sighed at my girlfriend.

"It's not that bad. I'm wearing pants too," she shook her head, smiling.

"This caviar's amazing. The best caviar I've ever had probably," I said, finishing up the meal.

"Well, then I'm glad that this will be remembered," she grinned. "I'm also glad you learned to like salmon, awww!" she teased.

"Don't even start," I glared. Gourmet for lunch wasn't typical but we decided to have a nice late lunch since we weren't going to be together for dinner later.

"Here is your bill, ladies," our waiter approached us. "I'll take these out of your way. And do you mind if I can get a picture?" Oh shit, a fan.

"Ummm..." I looked at Lauren worried.

"I know...a grown man who likes Fifth Harmony but I just love you guys and your music," he smiled. Aw, how sweet.

"Sure, we can all squeeze in here," I replied and Lauren and I hesitantly got a picture with the waiter.

"Thank you!" he cheered.

"You're welcome, but can you not post that, please?" Lauren asked him seriously and pretty concerned. "It's a privacy thing."

"Oh, no problem," he nodded and leaned into whisper, "your secret's safe with me." He winked and grabbed the bill after Lauren handed him her credit card.