Chapter 12

Lauren's POV

"What happened? Camz, what's going on?" I asked worriedly, witnessing my girlfriend crying her eyes out.

"Lauren..." Camila cried, looking at me straight in the eye which ripped my heart into pieces.

"W-we just watched Marley and Me," Dinah blurted and wiped her tears.

"What?" I squinted.

"Yep, saddest movie ever," Dinah nodded.

"Bullshit," Normani rolled her eyes.

"It's true!" Dinah argued angrily but I just ignored her.

"Camz, is it? Is it true?" I turned to my girl.

"Y-yeah," she nodded. I looked up to see that the DVD player wasn't even open and on.

"Why isn't the player on?" I questioned.

"Dammit, Lauren, give us a break. We couldn't stand to watch that shit anymore," Dinah huffed.

"Okay, okay," I backed off.

"Babe, go back to what you were doing. I'll come cuddle with you later," Camila said with pleading eyes. I still didn't believe that they were watching Marley and Me but I trusted Camila to come talk to me about it.

"Alright, just come get me," I reached up and wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. It was also important to give the girls some time and space when they either asked for it or we just knew they needed it. It was like a code we had.

Camila's POV

"Nice save," I sarcastically said to Dinah after Lauren and Normani left.

"What? Marley and Me is fucking sad. What else was I supposed to say?" she fought.

"Whatever," I sighed. "I just can't tell her yet."

"When then?"

"I don't know."

"Are you gonna tell your mom first?"

"Hell no," I looked at her sternly. "If she finds out about this, I'm so dead."

"Okay but this is a baby you're dealing with, Mila," she started to lecture, "A real life human being. A little baby. Your little baby. You and...Lauren's child," she told, striking me with a rush of emotions.

"Fuck," I bit back more tears. "I'm carrying Lauren Jauregui's child," I closed my eyes and sucked them up.

"Awww, when you say it like that, it's so cute," she smiled.

"It's not cute," I glared. "I don't want to have a baby, Dinah. And I know for a fact Lauren doesn't want one either. We just can't."

"But Mila-"

"We're only 18 years old. We're just kids. Kids who have abnormal, non typical teenage lives. We're out here traveling the world with our music. That's what we're doing; this is not baby time," I shot back, trying hard to not raise my voice so that others could hear.

"Then, are you going to..."

"Abort it?" I finished her sentence which I knew broke her heart. It even broke mine. She only nodded but slowly and avoided my eyes. I took a long, deep breath, "I know it's my right to, but...now it feels so real," I thought. "I don't know," I whispered. "I haven't even seen a doctor about this yet."

"Do you want to?" Dinah asked.

"Well, yeah I have to but for sure not right now. It has to be after the tour ends."