Chapter 15

Lauren's POV

May

Still in Los Angeles, the girls and I were going to be at Wango Tango in a couple of days. It was our first one and we were pretty excited. We've rehearsed pretty hard and felt like we were ready. Better yet, Normani's birthday party was happening that night as well! We were going to a club in Hollywood, stoked to party and probably get wasted.

"Hey, babe, ready?" Camila came down the stairs excited to go out for brunch. Well, more likely the downstairs complimentary hotel brunch since we couldn't go out in public. We usually did this and of course still took our lovely afternoon walks, not on the beach, but through the halls of the hotel building. It was very romantic.

"Yeah," I murmured, looking up from my phone and my eyes landing on her top. "Uhh y-you're not gonna wear a bra?" I stuttered, ogling her chest as the mold of her breasts and hardened nipples were visible through her red shirt.

"Oh, uh..no," she looked down, shaking her head.

I let out a soft moan, never being able to resist when she doesn't wear a bra. I wanted to pounce on her right away. Snapping out of it, "Okay then," I stood up from the counter and tried hard not to look.

"Why? Do you want me to?" she asked.

"Nooo," I answered. "You're fine," I grinned, making my way out the door.

All throughout brunch, I couldn't help but stare. Her breasts were so distracting and fuck, her nipples seemed to never soften. Which made little Lauren never soften. I was semi hard this whole time, sneaking glances and what not. I didn't even eat my sandwich all that much. This girl does wonders to me.

"...and then Dinah was like, 'well, maybe we should get Mani at least something. Something small, you know? So, I was like okay, let's put ourselves in Ally's shoes for a minute...'" I tried so hard to pay attention to what she was saying but all I kept thinking about was her tits. Her marvelous, delicious tits that I loved sucking on. I was gonna suck on them as soon as we got back. "Lauren?" Camila kicked my shin from underneath the table.

"Ow! Shit!" I cringed in pain.

"Were you not listening?" she asked a bit upset.

"No no no no, I was. Something about...Dinah?" I guessed, my face flushing with guilt and embarrassment.

"Well, kind of. We were talking about what we should get Mani," she explained.

"Ohhh right," I nodded. Fuck, this was bad. I felt like a horny 14 year old boy fantasizing about girls' boobs. Be an adult, Lauren.

"Were you still...distracted by my shirt?" Camila suddenly said in a sultry tone, smirking.

"I...I...yeah, I can't lie," I uttered, staring back down at her chest.

_______________________

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," I husked against Camila's neck as I pushed her against the wall in our living room. "You were teasing me for so long, you bad girl."

"Mmmm punish me," she moaned with her arms clutched to my back and I was sinking down her body, leaving kisses everywhere. "Punish me for how bad I was."

I pulled her shirt up, exposing her naked breasts and wasted no time in attaching my mouth roughly to one of her nipples. I gave the other one treatment by massaging it with my hand just as rough. Switching back and forth between the two mounds, Camila was whimpering with closed eyes and hands in my hair. I wouldn't have been surprised if I left hickeys all over her skin since I was sucking and biting with force.