Although I was a small person and relatively skinny and very short for a young man, I finally found Alvin sitting at the bar table.

"Alvin!" I grabbed his shoulder, he parted the crowd for me to move through.

Alvin held up two fingers as the bartender poured us each a cup. Then he got right to the point.

"If you want to get out of office," Alvin began, "You need to listen to my advice, don't become friends with anyone but me, and whatever you do, don't smile and wave. We also got to make you look bad so everyone will want someone else to be their leader."

"So be a sad potato and shut my pie hole?"

"Exactly. Only fools shout to the world how they feel. Especially don't let anyone know your name and where you are from. Trust me, not everyone here can remember the vast empires in this universe. That's why they created gods to explain things. But never mind about that." Alvin and I clanged cups. "To a new start and a hope to get back up to the stars."

"Cheers." I took a sip of the strange liquid.

"Yo!" I heard a loud voice from across the room singing a nasty song. "Ey! This is Kaun! He has brought us a new age!"

"It's party time!" I heard a woman's voice yell after the man's.

"Like I said earlier." Alvin rolled his eyes, continuing to drink. "Fools express who they are. Just stay low and don't talk to anyone till we figure all this out."

I looked to where the voices were coming from. It was from three people, a boy and two girls. I recognized Glow from when she captured me, but the other two I didn't know. They toasted the cups against each others, their drinks spilled everywhere. They were laughing and partying. Obviously drunk as day.

"Yo!" Glow yelled. "I'm the best chugger in town. I've chugged two barrels of rum. Does anyone dare to do three!"

The crowd applauded, encouraging her.

"Hey, hey!" I heard another girls voice, pretty and delicate. She had thin wrists and a curvy waist that continued to curve down her legs. She wore a white dress with a gold string around her waist and a few pieces of silver armor. "My name is Stinger! And if you think you're better at chugging, no, you ain't."

"Bruh!" The boy yelled, banging the table. "My name is Uriah, my cousins Stinger and Glow. I'm up in this war, loving this war! Chug!!!"

A young man laughed at that remark.

"You wanna go, Tyler?" Uriah yelled at the kid. "Meet me outside and I will destroy you in a duel!"

"Hey ya!" Stinger and Glow yelled, bumping hips.

"Let's get out of here." Alvin whispered to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door.

"Let's have another round!" Stinger yelled.

"To the rum of the gods!" Glow yelled, looking as if she was going to fall over from all that rum she drank.

"Cee!" Uriah yelled, as the three banged the cups together, spilling their drinks on the ground.

Alvin huffed his breath as we walked past them. He seemed as if he wanted to get away from those three.