Where am i?

I woke up to a dark room. I hope he hasn't done anything else to me while I was under chloroform. I hope Vic caught on to what had happened. The guys need to find me!

I'm so scared and alone. It seemed like an hour before a light flipped on in the room. It hurt my eyes, but I didn't flinch away from it. I wouldn't give him the satiafaction.

"It seems you have a lot of people who care about you. To bad their never going to find you."

"You're wrong. They are looking for me and they are going to find me. Vic loves me to much to give up."

"No, this is the last night at the venue. The tour must go on. There's nothing you can do"

"Liar. I don't believe you, Vic wouldn't just leave."

"Yeah, he would. now, do you want the food i brought you, or would you,like to starve."

"I don't want it. It's probably drugged."

"Do you not trust me?! I am offended. i love you. We are meant to be together. And you are just here until you realize that."

"I will never love you. i'm engaged!"

"No you're not. you don't have a ring, first, second, I would've found out."

"i am, it's a betrothal necklace. if you really loved me, you would know that."

(continued) "Please, just let me go. i won't tell anyone who you are."

"oh come on! you think I haven't heard that one!? It's obvious that once you leave, you wilkl tell everyone. That's why, you either love me, or die!"

"i guess I'll die then!"

"Have it your way!" He knocked me yo the ground. I was still tied to the chair and i could feel my arm brake. I screamed in pain.

"SEE! IT WILL JUST BE CONTINUOUS PAIN UNTIL YOU AGREE TO LOVE ME! YOU NEED TO LOVE ME AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU! YOU NEED TO UDERSTAND!"

I started crying and I saw a light. The door opened. I saw cops taking the guy down, then I saw Vic running towards me. The guy had a knife with him. It isn't safe for Vic to be here. I heard him started screaming as Vic started running towards me. I blacked out.