Touring with Vic, Mike, and Cat

I woke up in Vic's bed. I got up and saw my clothes folded nicely on the end of the bed. I went and took a shower, got dressed (in red cut up skinny jeans and a pierce the veil loose fit tank). Deidre and Emily must have picked it out for me because it was one of my favorite outfits. I curled my hair with my curling wand and went out to the living room. I couldn't find anyone but I knew we were already going to the next venue, so they must be somewhere on here. 

I checked the time and saw it was already noon, so I started making lunch. I was in the mood for tacos so I started making them. When I was about finished Vic, Cat, and Mike came into the Living room.

"Hey, where were you guys?" I asked

"sleeping" Cat replied. She and Mike sat down on the couch adn I started making the tacos. 

Vic came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pecked me on the check and caught on to what I was doing. "tacos!?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah, Its half past noon, lunch tmie and i love tacos." I said Cat did a fist bump in agreement.

"Well, I don't know if you know this, but PTV is Mexicore. We LOVE tacos!" Mike said

"Well, I just finished making them" I sadi bringing them out to CAt and Mike.

They started eating them like they have never eaten anything as good in their lives.

"These are amazing!" Mike sadi

I giggled, "Thanks, I just wipped it up" I said

"Yeah, Val always makes really good tacos. If it were up to me, we would have them for dinner every night" Cat said

"Well tonight we are having pizza. Homemade." I said

"Jaime is going to be pissed he missed these" Vic said

"Well, I'll make them again sometime." I said

We all were eating and I decided to put a movie on. I put on Nightmare Before Christmas because we all love that movie and we sat and watched it.

A few hours later we got to our venue and parked noxt to my tour bus. Before we had anytime to go over there, Jaime, Emily, Deidre, and Tony came over. Emily and Jaime, Deidre and Tony were walking hand and hand. Obviously something happened today that I would be asking them about later.

They came in and Vic told them about my awesome tacos and they were in fact pissed they didn't get to eat them. I decided to go back over to our tour bus with Vic, while the others wanted to stay and play COD.

When i got there, I immediately got my black notebook. I've had one with me since 8th grade. It is where I write my songs.

I turned to a clean page and started writing. Vic looked over at me. "What are you doin?" he asked.

"Oh, I have just had these lyrics in my head for a while. I figure I'll write them down so I don't have to think about them all the time anymore."

"Can I see them?"

"Um.... would you mind if I said no?..... It's just, when I write a song, I am really weird about it. Like I won't let anyone see it for a while until I think it is perfect"

"It's cool. I respect that. When I write a song, I am kind of the same way. I'm going to go put a movie on. Then we have to go perform."

"Cool, I'll be out in a second."

When I finished writing my lyrics I went out to the living room. Vic had turned on The Outsiders which was one of my favorite movies (and it is my favorite book (I carry a copy of it with me wherever I go))

"I love this movie!!!" I said

"I read the book when I was in high school and never saw the movie. I saw you reading it yesterday before the show, so I figured I'd put it on."

"Well, you made a great movie choice." I sat down on the couch right next to him and cuddled up. He pecked my check before we sat and watched the movie.

After the movie, he went to perform and I went to the signing. When PTV was done performing, I got off signing and went to get ready to perform. I was on after SWS, so I decided to go and watch them play, because I was already ready for the show.

They did All My Heart, which was one of my favorite songs and I sang along with them. The rest of the band got here and I heard Kellin say, "You've been a great crowd, and I love you all. Please give a awesome welcome to Love You Any Day!!!!!"

That was my queue, so after Cat, Emily, and Deidre I finally came out. "How ya'll doing tonight?!!!!!!!!!"