Vics POV

Vic Fuentes POV

The bus next to ours pulled in and I decided I should go and meet them. I think they were called Love you Any day, but I'm not sure. I wonder if there are any cool guys in it. Or if it is a girl band, they usually aren't any good. But maybe they are cute. When I heard a voice I knew that they at least had a girl singer. Her voice was perfect. It sounds like she wrote it, because usually you wouldn't sing with that much passion and pain in your voice if it doesn't mean that much to you. I heard the lyrics and started thinking of all the things this girl must've gone through.

A slit of the wrist, a cut of the throat.........When she cries she almost dies.........You kill her more..........Day by Day, Word by Word

It hurts me to even think of this mystery girl feeling the slightest bit of pain. I started thinking what I would do to the person that did this to her- what? I don't even know this girl and I'm already feeling this protective over her. I don't know what has gotten in to me.

I gathered up the guys, and Kellin, and headed over there. They were in mid song when we knocked on the door. On the way over the guys were commenting on how good they were. I'm surprised they didn't get into Warped sooner.

A Beautiful girl opened the door. She had a tattoo sleeve on her right arm and a butterfly on her left wrist. She had a nose ring in (nostril) and I thought that was cool. She was drop dead beautiful. Seeing her made my knees weak. I introduced us and she introduced her band. She was the only one with brown hair, which is pretty cool. She said ya'll when she was introducing them, so I assume she is from the south. Usually I can't stand when people say things like ya'll, but it was cute with her. 

We came in and sat down, I sat next to Valarie Jane (she told us was her name). I wasn't paying attention to the conversation but Jaime and her started playing Call of Duty so I figured I'd watch and see how good she was. She looked like she wasn't even paying attention to the game. Like it was effortless to her. It was a really short game and she pulverized Jaime. It was amazing.

She sat back with a cute smirk on her face and I started thinking how cute she was. She was so beautiful, she talks effortlessly in conversation, she is already getting along with the guys. She is perfect. I think I really like her. The rest of her band was talking to the guys and Kellin and I got into a conversation with her. She was really cool. She was funny too.

Eventually, they had to go because of their show. We said goodbye and I told her about the bonfire tonight. I hope she would come. I think I'll tell her about how I like her then. We better get a few drinks in her fist though, cause I'm not sure she feels the same.

She is already pretty loose, I wonder if she holds her liquor well.