Bonfire

The first show was amazing! I did a violin solo, and the vibes were insane. That was the best experience of my life and I'm going to be able to do it again and again seeing this is the first performance.

The Pierce the Veil and Sleeping With Sirens show was great too. I've never been to a concert before, so my first one being Warped Tour and my own, was amazing.

The PTV invited us to the annual first show bonfire to celebrate and get wasted. I, not caring if there were already drinks there, brought tequila, shot glasses, lemons and Mike's hard lemonade. I love my specific drinks.

We went back to our tour bus discussing how amazing the day was and get changed into more comfortable clothes to hang. When we started walking to the bonfire Emily was talking about haw awesome and funny Jaime was. Deidre was talking about how Tony and her both loved turtles, Star Wars and how they both played guitar. And Cat was talking about how nice Mike was. It seems like they all had a favorite so far and I can predict them hooking up sometime soon. I hope I will get someone soon.

We got to the bonfire and everyone was already in a group of people. Emily, Deidre and Cat started looking for the guys, when I heard someone scream at us.

"HEY!!!!!" Jaime screamed, "OVER HERE!!!!"

We saw the rest of the guys and started heading over. I had already opened a hard lemonade on the way pver and it was almost empty. I finished it off and got a new one. "Anyone else want a Mike's hard lemonade?"

"I LOVE Mike's hard lemonade!" Vic said

"Well okay. But only if someone will do a teqila shot with me."

"I didn't know they had tequila, or Mike's."

"I don't know if they do, but I love them both. So I brought some."

"Wow, okay..... I'll do a shot with you." The rest of the guys and girls said they wanted a shot too so we started getting them ready. We did the shot and she got our lemonades.

"J, you should slow dwn, you've already had one and a shot tonight." Emily said

"Yeah, I also had a shot of moonshine too."

"Who gave Valarie moonshine?!" Deidre yelled at no one and everyone.

"Yeah J, how did you get moonshine?" EMily asked

"I know a guy" I said.

We were all having such a good time. We were laughing and the party was dying down a little. We were all buzzed and sitting around the bonfire when Vic turned to me

"You want to go for a walk?" He said

"Sure"

We got up and I told Emily that I was going for a walk with Vic. we started walking and when we got a block over we were right across a street light. Vic started talking. He turned to me, "Jane, I haven't known you for a long time, but I feel like I've gotten to know you really well. I think you are funny and beautiful and talented and I really like you." he stopped walking and took my hand in his. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked

"Wow, I feel like I've gotten to know you really well too. I really like you and, of course I will."

This was the perfect moment to kiss and he started leaning in. When his li[s met mine we moved in perfect sync to each other. It felt amazing. most people would say they felt sparks and it is the most cleche thing, but I really did feel sparks. his hands went around my waist and his other hand was on my check. It was going so well, I never want this moment to end. He licked my bottom lip desperately, like he needed entrance. I immediately let him in. He was such a good kisser.