The wedding

Hey guys, I'm really loosing inspiration for this story, I don't know what to do for it. this is the wedding and ultimately the finale. 

-Jace

I heard mine and Deidre's cue, Here Comes The Bride, so we locked our arms together and started walking. We saw Tony, who was quite handsome, and Vic on the other side of the isle. They were smiling at us like there was no one else in the room. Vic looked so perfect in his Tux.

I almost stumbled over my feet, which were in heels by the way. Deidre knew I would probably fall, so she helped steady me. I looked over at her thankfully, she smiled back at me and turned her attention back to Tony. They looked so happy and in love. Deidre talked me out of the Vegas wedding so we were in a chapel, it was really nice. 

We got to the end of the isle and the preacher started. We were doing a double wedding and it was great. We went through all the vows and everything and then the part I have been waiting for for a while now, he said, " You may kiss the bride."

Vic leaned in and said, "I love you." Then he kissed me. It felt as good as our first kiss. I loved him so much and i could tell Deidre was waiting for this too.

We left the chapel and went back to Vic's parent's house. The reception was in the backyard. The pool and backyard was set up so pretty. I was so happy, and everyone else was having fun too. Everyone was congratulating us and Deidre and Tony. 

 All of the bands from Warped that we met were there, even Falling in Reverse who had a hard time, but got here to be at the wedding, because they are touring right now. They managed to, not skip a show, but get a free day from their manager.

Falling in Reverse came up and everyone congratulated us and gave me a hug. They were like my big brothers now, so when they congratulated Vic they all told him if he hurt me they would come back and knock him into next year.

Ronnie gave me an extra long hug and gave me a drink. There was supposed to be champagne there, but he brought me a Mike's. I had told him it was my favorite and how Vic and I met with it, so he brought us a six pack. 

"Ohmygoodness! Ronnie, you are truly my best friend, you know me so well!" I said giving him another hug and opening one of them. I gave one to Vic and we started drinking.

"Well, what party would it be without your favorite drink? I was surprised you didn't have any." He said smiling.

"Well, Deidre wanted it all to be really fancy and I didn't really care about how everything looked as long as Vic and i were married. Besides, I wanted her to be happy." I said smiling and looking at Vic.

I looked around, Taylor was happy with Alex and Jack was acting jealous but laughing it off. Deidre and tony were looking at each other, dancing, in love. Completely oblivious to everything that was going on. Emily and Jaime were laughing and pulling pranks on people as they walked by. Cat and Mike were dancing and they looked so at peace. I knew that Mike had proposed to her, and they were getting married, I was listening in, but no one else knew yet. Jaime and Em would soon get married too, I knew.

Everything was perfect. This was my life know, and I couldn't be happier about it.