The Plan!

When I woke up, I told Emily and Tony about the plan and they agreed to do it. Vic told Jaime, Cat and Mike about it and they agreed too. Everything was going as planned.

Jaime, Cat, and Mike told Deidre they wanted to take her to a movie and a day on the town. She wanted Tony to come with her, and he almost said yes, but I made up an excuse for him.

We went first to Jared's. If we couldn't find anything, we would go to Perry's emporium, ad keep going until we find one. We shopped and shopped all day, but couldn't find anything. Cat texted me and told me they were running out of places to go, and she wanted to come back to be with Tony. We finally went to Hot Topic, our always and everything store. There we found the perfect ring for Deidre.

It was a silver and black ring that said Sally on it. There was a matching one that said Jack on it. It was couples rings and they were perfect for Deidre and Tony. I couldn't wait for Tony to propose to her so I could tell them about Vic and I.

We got back to the bus and started getting it beautiful. Tony was going to do it tonight after watching Nightmare Before Christmas, her favorite movie. We got the bus cleaned up and really pretty, I texted Vic and told him it was ready. He said they were on the way.

I texted Mike and Cat and told them after they got here, to disappear off of the bus. I went to walk the venue for the last night here. It was a great place with a lot of memories now. I was playing with my necklace and walking by a merch tent when I felt something vibrate in my pocket. Vic was probably texting me. Suddenly a random guy walked up and said, "Oh my goodness! You are Valarie Jane! I love the band!" He was pretty cute. I'm sure his girlfriend loves him a lot.

"Oh, thank you! I love meeting dedicated fans! Did you want me to sign something, or take a picture?" I said giving him a hug (I always like to give fans hugs. It makes them feel wanted and like they are on top of the world.( one told me that once)).

"No, but you are coming with me." He said

"What, I'm confused now. I'm not going anywhere."

"Of course you are. When would I ever see my favorite lead singer again. I love you and we are meant to be!" He said.

"Ummmm." I said starting to walk away.

"oh no you don't!" He said grabbing my arm

"OWWWWW! DUDE, LET GO THAT HURTS! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!!!!" I started screaming hoping someone would come and save me from this insane fan boy. They will take you and tie you up in a isolated cabin in the woods until you die!

"I'm never letting you go!"

"HELP!!!!!" I screamed, desperately hoping someone would come.

"Sorry for this, but you left me with no choice" He put something to my mouth, blocking my airways. It was chloroform. After screaming for a few more seconds, I felt myself pass out.