Chapter 2

After about a 3 hour flight, the plane landed in Washington state. I grabbed my rugsack and waited in the lobby, my dad was supposed to pick me up. I stood on a chair and searched the airport. A few minutes later, a man appeared, he had russet skin, short black hair, and chocolate brown eyes." Eleanor uley?" I nodded, the man smiled." Hi Eleanor I am Paul, a good friend of your fathers." I got down from the chair and followed Paul to a truck. I thew my back in the boot and climbed into the passenger seat." So what's my dad like?" I asked to break the silence, Paul sighed." Well he is a nice man, cares about our tribe." Oh yeh I forgot my dad is Native American and he lives in some tribe in la push." D-do you think he will like me?" Paul grinned." Listen Eleanor, when your dad found out that you was coming to live with him was over joyed, he has already got your room sorted for you." I smiled." That's good."

We soon arrived in la push, a woman with thick brown hair, tan skin and a scar across her face waited outside a large house. The woman seemed to know Paul as she waved at him. Paul parked in the garage." Come on then." Paul walked me over to the woman." Hi Eleanor, I am Emily, your dad's fiancé." I smiled at Emily she seemed pretty nice." Well what you waiting for everyone is waiting to see you." Emily smiled at me then she led me inside the house. As soon as I walked in, everyone stopped talking, my eyes darted around the room." Eleanor?" I looked to see a muscular man in his late 20's, he had dark russet skin, and warm brown eyes. He walked through the crowd and pulled me into a best hug." Dad." I said, I could feel sniffles coming from my dad." Yeh it's me." He stood up and wiped the tear stains from my face." I haven't seen you since you was 1. Am sorry that I couldn't be with you to watch you grow." I smiled." It's okay dad." My dad smiled and rubbed my back." That's good, now why won't I introduce you to everyone."

Seth's POV

As soon as everyone went silent, I looked to the front to see what was happening there I saw the most beautiful girl ever, she had light brown weist length hair, and warm milky brown eyes. I could tell that she felt uncomfortable because her eyes were darting all over the room, I couldn't help but chuckle at her. There was something about her. That made her different from the other girls I have met, it was like that a magnet was pulling me into her. I think that I have imprinted on her.

I held my breath when I saw Leah, bring the girl over, why did my sister have to be so friken nice." Eleanor, this is Brady Fuller, Collin Littlesea and my younger brother Seth Clearwater. They are the only youngest ones out of the tribe." Eleanor introduced herself to Collin and Brady, soon she was standing in front of me." Hi am Eleanor." Her sweet voice sent music through my ears." Seth." I replied with a smile, I shook her hand which sent sparks flying through me." Okay everyone it's cake time!" I heard my mum say, she was standing next to Charlie Swan, ever since my mum and Bella's dad began dating I have gotten kinda close to Bella she became a second sister to me.

Even though Sam forbade werewolves to go in vampire territory he finally gave in, so I can visit Bella and the Cullen's all the time, even though the Cullen's are vampires they also became a second family to me, I miss not seeing Jacob, as soon as renesmee was fully grown, they got married then they left the town." Seth your daydreaming!" I heard Brady say, I blinked." What was you daydreaming about?" Collin said." None of your business." Even though Collin, and Brady are my best friends they don't half get annoying.

Soon Eleanor and Leah walked back to the rest of the tribe, Leah even introduced Eleanor to one of our elders Billy Black, he must of made Eleanor laugh, because out of no where she was in a fit of laughter, she looked cute when she was laughing like that, that sent butterflies up my stomach." Seth you wanna help patrol the borders?" I heard embry say, . I took one last look at Eleanor." Sure." Embry nodded, meet me by the borders in 5 minutes. Without hesitation, I ran out the house, then I phased. Everyone out the tribe, knows about our werewolf secret including Charlie thanks to Jacob, for freaking him out, the only person who doesn't know is Eleanor, hopefully Sam will tell her one day, she may even have werewolf blood inside her.

Eleanor's POV

It was 11:00pm when everyone left the house, I went upstairs and had a shower, once I was done I changed into a pair of sweat pants and a long vest top. I joined my dad and Emily down stairs." Hey Eleanor." Emily said in a warm smile." Come and sit here." Emily moved over so I could sit in between her and my dad." Did you enjoy the party kiddo?" I heard my dad say." Ye I was fun, and I've even made some friends, especially Leah she is so nice." I could feel my dad tense up when I mentioned Leah's name." Do you not like Leah dad?" I asked, Emily spoke." He likes Leah, they've just had a bit of a history that's all. " I nodded." Anyway am gunna go to bed, jet leg is kicking in." "You want me to show you your room?" Emily asked." Yes please." Emily gave my dad a kiss then she led me to my room." Am sorry if it's not the best of colours." I smiled.

I opened the door, to be met by pink wallpaper." I love pink." Emily smiled that's good. My room consisted of a double bed underneath the window, a white wardrobe, a bedside cabinet and a old computer in the corner." Wow it's amazing." I said in awe." You know when your dad found out that you was coming to live here, he wouldn't stop talking about you." I smiled at Emily, even though I am not related to her I have already seen her as a mother figure. I yawned and I climbed into bed. Emily gave me a kiss on the forehead then she went downstairs with my dad.