Chapter 25

Florences POV

My father stood in front of my brothers and I with a crowd of 30 people or so. I stared and gulped as my father stepped forward, away from his protective shield of people.

"It's so lovely too see you children" he said with a bitter voice
(For that whole line I was thinking 'dick' the whole time whilst writing it)😂😂😂

I took a step back and my brothers took steps forward in a threatening way. My father glared at them- they had never disrespected him like this before but over the past few months they had changed. We all had.

We were different people- people with gaols and dreams and fantasies and now we finally knew how to live our lives. Unlike our childhoods which were destroyed by the monster of a man standing in front of us.

Bright Lights flickered behind and all three of us turned around. There were footsteps coming. It started with just the one and then more  were being heard until a loud rumble of footsteps were sounding behind us.

There were shouts as they got closer which made me cling onto my brothers arms.

My first thought was that dad had more men. But then I realised that he had never had that many men.

The group of people stopped suddenly and that's when we knew what we had too do. Thomas and Matthew each grabbed one of my hands and we sprinted out of the building. Our father shouting at us with disgust as we did.

We kept running until we got to the safety of the group of people. I let go of my brothers hands and then bent over with exhaustion. I'd never been very good at running. I breathed heavily and eventually when I got my breath back I looked up.

Standing there,looking at me with delight, was James. I smiled as I walked towards him and hugged him when I got there. The group of people all looked at us as we embraced, unsure of what to do.

"Guys this is my girl "James said as he looked around the many people standing around us.

James let go of our hug but refused to let go of my hand. (right now I'm not even typing this I'm using the voice thingy on my phone ha ha ha more ha ha)

"This has gone too far "James addressed everyone that "he needs to be stopped before he does anything that we can't reverse"

Everyone and nodded in agreement with what James was saying. I knew it had to be done, my father had to be stopped. My brothers both nodded as well, understanding what needed to be done.

James started barking out orders to people who willingly followed him. I have never seen James so involved in something before and so at home, even when he was at his house he did not act like this.

Everyone started to walk away when they had their orders. Eventually it was just James and. James turned to me and looked at me lovingly.

"I can't believe you just left like that" he said "I was so scared something bad had happened to you"

I smiled sadly at him "I'm sorry but we had too go quickly" I said "this wasn't your battle and still isn't, I don't agree with what your doing"

I then looked around "who are these people anyway?"

James looked at me as if he were having a mental argument with himself.

"These were my old gang members" he finally told me. He flinched away as if ready for me to explode.

I just looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Old?" I asked "what happens"

He straightened up awkwardly and then looked into the distance "I met this girl who changed everything"

Now I was he one looking awkward "great okay I'm just gunna go"

I started to back away from him. He rolled his eyes and walked towards me- closing the gap I had just created. (Bye bye gappy)

"We're ready boss" a man walked up to him and said "just give us the signal"

"What are you going to do?" I asked him quickly. James looked at me sadly.

"I'm afraid we're gunna have to have a shotgun match?" I looked at him with worry.

"But what if your shot?" I asked.

James facepalmed.

"That's kinda  the point of a shotgun match- someone gets shot"

"Oh" I said as the men started to gather around us. My brothers copied them- both holding some kind of gun in there hands. I swear there both going to get shot but the way they were holding them.

"Thomas. Matthew. You shoot them the other way" I shouted at them. They turned them around... eventually.

"Well going in,in two minutes" James said.

I gulped as I realise that this was a matter of life or death. I could never see my brothers again- or James.

I closed my eyes as I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"1 minute guys" someone shouted. I would be staying behind. I knew I would be- I couldn't even throw a ball let alone shoot a gun.

"Listen Flower I need to ask you something that I've want to say for a long time but I've been too scared.

My head jolted up slightly.

"Flower be my girlfriend - please I really want you too go out with me" he looked at me.

I didn't realise I was going to before I had done it. My hand connected with his face and made a massive slapping noise.

At first he looked taken back and then quite confused.

"You decided- you would ask me out- when your about to potentially DIE!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU DICKHEAD!!!" I screamed at him.

"So I'll take that as a yes then?" He laughed.

"Obviously" I replied. My brothers just shook there heads whilst others around us laughed.

"You better not die" I told him sternly "or I'll kill you"

James laughed and kissed me on the head.

"I'll try just for you sweetheart"

And then they all ran in together in sinc.

AN
okay guys this story is obviously nearly finished so I'm deciding what I'm going to write about next.

I was hoping you guys could just tell me which one you like the best.

Okay..
1. Spy siblings
It's about a sister and he brothers who are already spies. There amazing at what they do so this secret organisation asks them to help and they have to work with their spy kids/teens.
(Btw the main girl falls in love cause i like that. It will be filled with action!!!)

2. A werewolf story where this girl moves to America and finds her mate. She then has to learn about the world of werewolves and how to become a Luna.

3. The story of a girl starting YouTube. This would be In a different style of writing as I would include different things.

Thanks guys
-Rowanlovesblue