Chapter 4

I woke up with a start. My stomach was so painful and felt like someone was stabbing it repeatedly. I looked around my room quickly to check that none of the Inferno boys or my brothers were going to attack me with cold water this morning.

After I was positive that nobody but myself was in the room I wriggled out of bed and made my way over too the bathroom.

Today was Matthew, Thomas and my first day at our new school. Actually thinking about it, it was our first day at a school all together.

When we were younger dad would move us every month. That meant that we met new friends and then had to leave them behind and move again.

It was horrible.

Then when I was 12 dad decided to move every 2 weeks to be on the 'safe side' so he tried to homeschool us.

That was even worse than not going to any kind of school as he had no clue what he was doing. So he got each of us a governess who would move with us.

I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I then grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a big jumper which hung to my mid-thigh. I then slipped on my converse and brushed my hair so that it didn't have any knots in it

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. My stomach was still very painful so I grabbed an apple and munched it as I was walked out of the kitchen and into the dining room were all the boys were apart from Alex.

Alex, Alecia and Christian were all at work in the mornings apparently. As I entered the room the smell of bacon and eggs hit me in the face.

I almost caved from my extreme diet then and there but the words the girls said to me flashed in my mind and I brushed the thoughts of food off.

James looked at me a little worriedly but I jut smiled and ate a big bite from my apple.

The other boys hadn't noticed that I was even there as they gobbled down there breakfasts.

I smiled at James and then said "I'm going to go and get my bag from my room" as I turned and ran up the stairs.

10 minutes later everyone was piling into the cars and heading off too school.

I was in a car with James, Matthew, Thomas and Ewan. The other car had Henry, Benny, Dan and Robert.

Our car was filled with loud music. I smiled as the final notes of my favorite song ended.

Suddenly another song came on that I knew.
A song I knew very well.
As a thousand miles came onto the radio Matthew, Thomas and Ewan groaned. I laughed and then turned to face James.

He started to mouth the words as they were sung and I laughed even louder this time.

"So the player likes to sing" I laughed out.He blushed and stopped as we pulled into school.

It was an old building with a flag pole just outside. We parked up, turned the radio off and then waited for Henry to pull up.

He did a few minutes later and then we all got out. I could feel people staring at me but I tried to ignore them.

We started to walk to the main office and then I heard the whispering.

"They must be twins, I've always wanted to do twins" gross I mentally screamed.

"The new girl seems hot, maybe she'll need someone to 'show her around'"

I groaned as we finally got to the office. The Inferno boys waited outside as Matthew, James and I went in.

There was an old woman sitting at the desk looking bored. As we walked up too her she smiled.

"Matthew, Thomas and Florence?" She asked.

"Yes we are" Matthew replied . She handed us our timetables and then told us too stay put whilst she find us guides.

The bell rings loudly indicating that school had started and I start to look at my feet whilst Thomas sit down. Matthew then stands up and guides me to a seat next to Thomas. He pushes me playfully down in it and then sits down himself.

I lean on Thomas' arm and Matthew holds my hand. I can tell that they are both just as nervous as I am.

We sit there in silence for a while until the old woman comes running back in. She gives us a smile.

A girl walks in and comes over to us. She had blonde hair and blue piercing eyes which are glued to my brothers. Then she looks at me in disgust and mutters 'slut' under her breath.

My brothers don't hear her. The old woman starts talking.
"Charlotte will be taking Matthew and Thomas around"

They both get up and kiss me on the head. I smiled at them. "Bye little sis" Thomas said.

"See you later" Matthew replied.
Reality hits Charlotte as she started to smiled, realising that she did have a chance with my brothers after all.

It kind of made me feel sick.

They left quickly afterwards. I waited for another 2 minutes in which time my feet became oddly interesting.

I heard the door open and then close with a small squeak so I looked up to see and tall girl with brown hair come running into the office.

She spots me and then looks away. Takes a few deep breaths as if too mentally prepare herself and then walks towards me.

"Are you Florence?" She asks me shyly.

I smiled "yeah I am" I reply. She lets out a breath as she realizes I'm not horrible.

"My name's Amanda Tate, but you can call me Ammy, I'm going to be your guide today" she smiled and then starts walking out of the office.

I jump up and follow her.
"Tell me about yourself then?" I ask her, I was hopping to make a new friend and Ammy seemed lovely.

"I get these feelings about people" she told me honestly " and I have a feeling that we are going to be closer than bread and butter"

*****
Hey guys.

I have not only realized that I have never written Florence's last name ever but I have also never said what she look like.

Tell me if you want me to write it somewhere.

Another thing. What do you think about Amanda. I am curious if anyone laughed at her name as well. (I promise I am a mature human being, but her name made me laugh more than it should have done)

Hope you are enjoying it so far.

Rowan