Chapter 11

UHHHH! WATTPAD JUST DELETED THE WHOLE CHAPTER I JUST WROTE!!!!  UHHHHHH!!!!
Anyway...

Thank you so much for all the support on this book. We just hit 450 views! That's amazing.
*****
James POV

I took in a breath as I walked towards the limo with the blacked out windows. I knew who was inside before I had even opened the door.

Darius....

I was not going to lie, he scared me to death. His gang were obsessed with drugs and money. They were very intimidating.

My gang on the other hand were not interested in drugs and money. Well most of us weren't. I didn't need money anyway, my family were loaded.

My gang did more physical things anyway. We were more interested in fighting than drugs. Though one of my gang member took a lot of drugs from Darius and now has to pay him 60 grand.

Unfortunately he doesn't have any money so I have to clean up his mess for him.

As I walked closer I started to think about things. What would my dad say about all of this? He would be so angry, so would Alex who took his new job very seriously.

I enjoyed the gang life but I knew deep down that this would be one of the last time I ever did anything for my gang. I had never thought about quitting before, until I met Florence. I could not live with myself if she got killed because of me being in a gang.

I had the money in a bag, I had visited the bank just moments before to get it. I knew that I had to get back to Florence quickly, I really hated leaving her alone for this long but this had too be done. I didn't want to start a gang war. That's dangerous stuff.

I took a deep breath as I neared the door to the limo. I grabbed the handle, pulled it open and slipped inside....

*****

Florence's POV

I was worried. It was making me nervous that James wasn't back yet. What was taking him so long?

I knew he would be okay. He always was. But I was still anxious.

I was in the same position I had been when he ad left, lying on my bed doing nothing. I was in the same comfy clothes that I had been in from the night before but I didn't care, if I wasn't going anywhere fancy then I wasn't going to dress up. Why should I?

My mind drifted to school and my family. I knew Ammy was worried sick. I had received a text from her. Luckily she didn't threaten me in this text; she simply asked if I was okay. I knew my brothers would be disappointed. I couldn't face anyone at the moment. Except for James.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by my phone vibrating. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" I asked unsure of who it was as I hadn't bothered to look.

"Hey Flow, are you okay now? The school said that you won't be in class for a few days" The reassuring voice of Ammy made me smile. I hadn't seen or heard her voice in a while and it was really nice to finally be able to speak to her.

"I'm better Ammy, I'll be back in school soon, I promise, you will have to come over, maybe soon, I've missed you" I said honestly. Spending time with James was great but sometimes you just want a girly chat.

"I've missed you too Flow" She said back too me "Believe me, More than you will have realised possible"

I laughed at her sincerity. I really loved Ammy, she was my best friend. I had never had a best friend before which made it even more amazing too me.

"Maybe you can come over tomorrow after school?" I suggested.

"Nah, I'll just miss school altogether" I laughed again.

"I'll see you tomorrow around 9 then" I said to her.

"Okay, bye Flow"

"Bye"

I hung up and then sighed. I was starting to realise what I had done was wrong. Deep down I realised how many people I had hurt and worried

I sighed as I rolled over and brought my knees into my chest. I shut my eyes, ready to fall asleep.

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. I froze and held my breath, praying that whoever it was would go away.

*****

A/N Anyway what do you think?

Who is behind the door?

I'm trying to think of a ship name for James and Florence! LOL! Fames? Jence? I don't know im still deciding.

I'm debating a quick kiss from them in the next chapter! What do you think?

Thanks for reading

-Rowan