Chapter 15

WOW this book has 700 reads, thank you so much.

*******

I was having a lovely sleep before it happened. I was having a dream and it was amazing.... And then Ammy comes and ruins it.

Don't get me wrong, I love Ammy. But did she really have to literally pick up the matrass and let me drop to the floor. I really hurt. One minute I am having a lovely sleep and then the next, my face is smashing against the cold floor.

This is where I am now, on the floor face first.

"Get up Flow" Ammy shouts at me "And sit on the bed" I nod. This is a side of Ammy I really don't want to get mad...And I may have already.

I quickly get up and sit cross legged on the bed. Ammy takes a deep breath before looking at me straight in the eyes and starting to shout.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She screams at me "I WAS WORRIED SICK. FIRST NO CALL, THEN WHEN I FINALLY GET A CALL IT ISN'T EVEN FROM YOU AND THERE LIKE 'OH SORRY SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL' LIKE WHAT THE !!!!! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS"

"calm down Ammy" I try to say but she interrupts me.

"IF YOU SAY CALM DOWN I WILL CUT YOU"

"okay" I say as I start to get a little worried. I never realised how scared I had made people.

As Ammy continues to scream at me. I start to think maybe this wasn't such a good idea. For a while I though it was helping me but now I know I was just getting sicker and sicker. I miss everyone very much while I am locking myself in here.

Suddenly James bursts through the door with two plates of steaming food. Ammy looks at him, stopping her shouting rage as she does. She looks down at the food, back at James and then takes the food and dismisses his'. And whilst this is happening I am trying not to laugh at James face as he leaves the room.

Ammy hands me a plate and then sits on the bed with me. We both start eating in silence. I don't eat everything and give my leftovers to Ammy who doesn't refuse but gives me a worried glace.

"You scared me" Ammy said. I looked at her. She was biting her nails, a nervous habit that she had. I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry" I apologised.

"I heard that you are not seeing anyone besides James" She said and I nodded "that's stupid of you, everyone is worried sick downstairs"

I cold always count on Ammy to give me the facts straight up. "What do I do?" I asked her "I disappointed them, I failed them. How can I live with seeing the looks on there faces?"

"I understand that you're upset right now but avoiding the others is not helping you, you need to go and see them. At least talk to them a bit"

"Okay. When though?" I asked. She looked at me straight in the eyes.

"No better time like the present" I stood up quickly.

"Okay" Ammy made a face "What?" I asked her.

"Lets make that 'no time like after Florence has had a shower cause she smells like a wet dog has been hovered up.

"Okay let me have a shower" I said as I ran into my bathroom. 20 minutes later I smelt as fresh as a daisy.

"Finally" Ammy sighed out as she opened the door and dragged me out and onto the stairs. I stopped half way down and took a deep breath. This was it.

Ammy took me hand in a reassuring, friendly way. "You can do this Flow" I nodded and started to walk down the stairs.

I stepped in front of the dining room doors and pushed them open with as much force as I could. Then Ammy and I stepped inside...