Chapter 12

"Flow... Please let us in" the annoying voice of Matthew was clearly heard from behind the shut door. I let out a sigh and the breath I had been holding.

"Come on Flow we know you're in there" Thomas said.

I knew I would have to face then soon but at he moment I really didn't want too. I felt like I disappointing them, and I couldn't cope with the looks they might give me.

I decided not to say anything and hoped that they would just go away.

They didn't.

Matthew and Thomas stood outside my door for another 45 minutes, whining about how 'I should let them in' and 'they were not going to leave until they say me'.

They did in fact leave a little while after that comment so it wasn't really true.

I was glad when they had gone, I loved my brother but I couldn't face them, not for a while anyway.

I had spent a lot of time thinking lately.

I guess what I did was....

My thoughts were cut off by someone knocking on the door and letting themselves in. I held my breath but let it out when I saw who it was.

James stood by the door with a packet of cookies and a huge grin on his face. It looked like something major had been lifted off his shoulders.

He walked towards me and handed me the cookies. I had always had a weakness for cookies, but I knew I wouldn't eat many. I was still recovering from my eating disorder.

I smiled at James. He was everything a girl could wish for. Kind. Sweet. Handsome. Caring. With a streak of bad boy.

He sat down on the bed together and we ate the cookies whilst we talked. I was hesitant at first but I knew James would never let me not eat any.

I told him about how my brothers came to my door and asked to see me. He nodded his head in response. I also told him that Ammy was coming over tomorrow for which he was happy about.

I smiled as I snuggled closer too him. He was warm and I was starting to get cold. He held me closer to him and we stayed in a hugging position for a while.

"Mum says that she doesn't mind if you don't go back to school for a while but you need to go back soon" He told me.

I simply nodded. There wasn't much I could say to that so why bother.

He shifted and got off the bed, practically dragging me with him. I squealed as the cold air surrounded me. It was freezing.

"I want to go out if you don't mind" James said "Please come to the park with me, its night and everyone asleep so you won't have to talk to them"

"Okay" I answered. He pulled me outside of my room and too the front door where he quietly opened it and we both snuck out, grabbing coats on the way out.

He walked to the passengers side and opened it for me, I smiled at his gesture. Maybe chivalry wasn't dead quite yet!

I got into the car and James got into the other side. We drove in silence. It was peaceful.

AN/ Okay reading back over this I don't know where the rest of the chapter went

Once we drove to the park, James and I got out. We headed towards the swings and sat down together. I sighed in happiness. Back home everyone was starting to give me a headache.

I knew they were only trying to help me and see if I was okay but I just wanted to be left alone at the moment. Though having James with me was nice.

We sat in silence on the swings for a while until James said something I wish he hadn't said.

"I know what Carol did"