Chapter 5

Ammy took me to my first class which luckily was the same one she was in. We missed Tutor altogether so we just went straight there.

My first lesson was English. I got to sit next to Ammy which was a relief and we talked through the whole lesson to try and get to know each other better.

I told her about living with the Inferno boys. She didn't seem to care even when I told her about my dad. She seemed to understand which was a nice feeling. Apart from my brothers, nobody had ever tried to understand.
My second lesson was art and hers was Spanish.

Half way through our third lesson which was History she asked me if I liked any of the Infernos or if it was a weird question and they were like my family.

I started to blush and confessed that most of them treated me like a little sister but James didn't. I also let slip out that he was gorgeous which she laughed at but smiled. I'm not going to lie to my first friend here. James was gorgeous, it was a shame that he didn't like me.

I stuck by her side all morning as much as I could. By the time lunch came around I was exhausted.

We at down in the canteen and talked. We were sat there for about 5 minutes until someone flung themselves at my back and engulfed me in a hug.

Thomas walked around me and sat down next to me in an empty chair.

Matthew clung onto me for a few more second before letting me go and sitting next to Thomas.

"We have just escaped from the clutches of the one they call Charlotte" Matthew told us honestly with a serious face.

I laughed at his reaction. My brothers laugh with me. When we finally stop I turn to face Ammy.

"This is Ammy" I tell them as I point to her. She waves and said hi.

"This is my wonderful, smart, brave, handsome, funny brother Thomas" I said as I signaled to him.

"And the other one's Matthew" I said
I look down at my hands and start to snigger. I can see Thomas is about to burst out laughing as well.

Matthew looks at me happily for a second before what I said hit him and his face turns into a frown.

He tries to speak but he gets younger tied. When he can finally speak all he utters out is "when we get home you're going in the pool"

Thomas laughs loudly and I giggle with him. "You know I love you Matthew" I say to him.

"Yeah yeah" he says back.

(Ahhhh!!! My phone just died and I lost the rest of the chapter! Now I have to write it again and it's like half 11 at night!)

This made Thomas and I laugh more. Ammy joined in and laughed with us.

Matthew tried to hide a grin but failed completely as he began grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

The whole place was silent except for our laughing. When we were finally finished and out of reach I heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around to see James, Henry and Ewan all smiling and walking towards us. James walked over too me and handed me a bag. He then went and sat down in an empty chair on the other side of the table. Henry and Ewan followed and sat down as well.

"So what are you doing Flower, anything I can help with?" James asked as he winked at me.

I smiled at him. "Nothing much Ragazzino, just chatting to my new friend Ammy and teasing Matthew" I chucked the bag at him and he caught it. He looked confused but didn't say anything.

I heard clipping of heels behind me but didn't look. Instead I suddenly found an interest in my hands which were on the table.

"James I've missed you so much since yesterday" a familiar voice said "I'm not doing anything tonight do you want to come to mine and do some" Carol paused off effect "homework?"

I mentally gaged. It was obvious she wasn't interested in homework.

"I'm busy today Carol" James brushed her off. She looked slightly annoyed but walked away swaying in her hips like a tree in the wind.

I glanced at Ammy. Se looked horrified at at what Carol had said. There was silence for a moment before someone else started speaking.

"Matthew, Thomas, there you are. I have been looking everywhere for you two" the shrill voice of Charlotte sounded through the room.

My brothers heads snapped up. I could faintly hear a swear word come out of Thomas' mouth. This was a shock. He didn't usually swear.

Charlotte grabbed one of there arms and then led them and out of the room. Matthew mouthed "help us" until I couldn't see him anymore.

I laughed a little at my brothers behaviour. I'm sure I would hear all about how horrible there day was when I got back to the Infernos house.

The second that my brothers were out of eye shot James and Ewan had started to laugh historically. Henry had a big grin on his face.

Ammy was laughing as well but she was more dignified than the two infernos who were now clapping like seals. Somehow though they looked hot whilst doing it.

I smiled and then stood up as the bell went. "We better hurry to our next lesson before we're late" Ammy tells me.

She drags me too our next class and we sit together at the back.

"I see what you mean by James" she said to me "the others treated you like a  sister but the way he looks at you makes my little heart sing in happiness" I laughed at her.

She was strange but in a good way. I liked her a lot. I could see us being best friends in the future.

The rest of the day went by quickly and before I knew it the bell had rung I was in the car.

There was no James karaoke this time. The car was silent except for the rants of Matthew and Thomas about Charlotte.

We pulled up next to the house and I jumped out and sprinted away from my brothers complaints, running too my room.

Dinner was called 2 hours later and I walked down stairs and sat next to James in my seat.

20 minutes later all I had eaten was a few vegetables. I didn't want to eat food.

"I'm not feeling too well, would you mind if I leave the table" I asked Christian. He smiled at me understandingly.

James however grabbed my hand as I tried to leave. He looked worried but I shook his hand off and left.

I shut myself in my room all night and dozed off quickly.

*****
A/N

Hey guys. So I hope you like the update.

I just thought I would tell you that there will be no update for the next week as tomorrow I am going on a week long course for the summer holidays and I am not aloud my phone. There is also no wifi there so my phone wouldn't have helped anyway.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment!

Thank you for reading.

Rowan.