Chapter 8

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
I know I haven't updated this story in over a month but something really important happened and then when that was finally over I started school up again and was consumed with homework.

But I am back, and if you still have this in your library and are reading this now then I hope you enjoy what is in store as I had some amazing ideas for this book!

*****
I was still trying to avoid James, I managed for the whole day but by the end of it I still had to be taken home by him. I could walk I guess but my legs hurt after PE today.

When the bell rung finally I said goodbye to Ammy and then walked out of the building and towards the car park.

I could see my brothers waiting by the car already but there was no sign of James. I sighed in relief.

Ewan walked up to the car, I hadn't noticed him at first, but as he neared I could see he looked exhausted.

"You alright Ewan?" I asked him with concern lacing my voice.

"I just had double PE. I feel like I'm about to pass out from exhaustion" he explained.

Ewan wasn't like his older brothers who were obsessed with sports. From the very short time I had been living with them, I had found that Ewan didn't just dislike sports, no he loathed them with ever particle in his body.

He looked his computer more than anything in the world and I was told that he would lock himself in his room for hours at a time to play his games with some of his online friends.

He sat down on the front seat of the car but faced us so we could all chat whilst waiting for James.

We all waited for about 5 minutes before James finally turned up. He looked worried and a little angry but I shook it off. He had probably got a detention or something.

I sat in the back today as Ewan was to tired to move. Though I have a feeling he was just saying that so that he could have shotgun as the minute we drove out of the school parking lot he suddenly got a lot better.

The ride home was silent and awkward.

As we neared the house I could see that Harry had already picked up Benny, Dan and Thomas, as his car was already parked outside the house.

James parked up and I got out, only to then lose my balance and start to fall to the floor. I waited for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes to see James' face staring down at me with worry.

I breathed out loudly "Thanks Ragazzino" I said as I stood up straight.

I smiled at him and a small smile played at the edges of his mouth. Then I remembered why I was angry at him, my face fell and I turned and walked away from him.

I didn't want to talk to him now, not after everything with Carol today which was making me really confused.

"Flower.." James began but was cut of by a yell of delight.

"Flow you're finally home, I've missed you, let's go do something now like you promised me" the small voice of Benny said. I laughed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house.

****
James POV (this POV has been planned for a while)

The bell rang at the end of the day and I shot out of my seat.

Florence was mad at me and I think it was all because of Carols behaviour. She was clinging onto me and wouldn't let go. The kiss also didn't help my case but I couldn't pry her off me, she was like a hawk.

It was creepy.

I could see Florence just ahead of me with her friend Amanda. I could see they were saying goodbye to each other.

Florence left quickly I out of the door but Amanda stayed behind and started to look around.

The minute she spotted me she started to head towards me. Confused, I walked towards her as well.

Wen she got to me she said "we need to talk, it's about Flow" I nodded and she led me to an empty classroom.

She turned to face me.

"I think Flow has an eating disorder" she told me "and I think it was triggered by your friend Carol"

I looked at her confused. I know Carol could be a bitch sometimes but what could she do to make someone develop an eating disorder.

Amanda sighed. "She called her some horrible names and then said that she was too fat to ever go out with you, I don't know about you but from the time I've spent with Flow I have realised that a comment like that can do bad things to her"

I nodded. This all made sense now. Why she didn't eat when we were at the restaurant and afterwards at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"If I were you I would keep an eye on her, she was sick after you gave her breakfast today" Amanda told me.

"I'll keep a closer eye on her and make sure she's okay" I told her.
She nodded and then said one last comment before she walks out of the room.

"Oh and don't tell her I said anything"

And with that she was gone.

***
So what did you think? Vote and comment please.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-Rowan