Chapter 23

Florence's POV

Have you ever wondered how you would die?

When I was younger and still living with my dad it had been a constant fear of mine but now that I live with the Inferno's I feel safe. Well at least I use too.

It had been a week since James, Benny and I had gone to the ice-cream parlour and I walked downstairs with a sense of foreboding deep in my stomach. I knew something was wrong; even before I had turned on the TV.

Headlines jumped onto the page and I read each one quickly.

"Escaped and vanished"

"Gang leader found dead near Bristol"

"Kian Moss Escaped from Prison again!"

My hands started to go sweaty and I fell onto the sofa in shock. This was the first time I had felt such fear in months. I could see Thomas and Matthew out of the corner of my eye. I don't remember them walking in but I was glad they were here.

"We need to leave" Thomas said as he walked quickly over to me. Matthew followed whilst nodding his head. I didn't want to leave the Inferno's. They had been so nice to us and had cared for us when we had needed it most. But they could not be put in danger because of us.

None of the Inferno's were awake at the moment which was very lucky. They were not morning persons (Just like me) and they certainly wouldn't be up before noon on a Sunday.

I've just decided how this story is going to end and you guys might hate me for it! Sorry!!

I stood up and all three of us walked up the stairs and towards our rooms.

"Only the essentials" Matthew said as I walked in and closed the door quietly. I grabbed my old backpack and started to shovel things inside; trying desperately not to think of any of the Inferno's and especially not James who I was suppose to be going out with tonight. (*Winky face* I wonder what he was planning)

I finished quickly and then rushed downstairs. Both of my brothers were already there. I walked over to them both and they hugged me tightly.

"Looks like were moving again" (This is Halloween, This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween. This song is stuck in my head)

I sighed as we exited the house. I would miss this place but we had to leave. I wasn't right to stay and put everyone in danger.

"Goodbye house, goodbye Raggazzino" I whispered as we all raced off into he night.

James POV

Waking up has always been hard for me. But waking up with no Florence beside me was even harder. (HEHEHEHE Inappropriate touching HEHEHEHE) (Don't judge me).

I groaned as I slid out of bed and walked out of my room and towards hers.

"Flower why did you leave me in the middle of the night, I thought we were cool now, I didn't mean to embarrass you... Florence?" Her things were gone. Not everything but most of it.

My heartbeat started to race as I fled down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"Where is Florence?" I asked my family. All of them looked sad and refused to look me in the eyes.

"There gone" My father said at last "They left last night"

I shook my head "Why?"

My father didn't answer. He simply turned on the TV and sat watching it.

At first I thought this was rude and stupid until I saw what was heading today.

There dad had escaped.