Chapter 17

.....The face of Ammy glaring daggers at James' head. It was possible that she was trying to shoot invisible lasers threw his head but I wasn't sure.

Mental note to ask her later.

"Ammy?" I questioned her.
"Oh no you don't Mr 'I'm so amazing, I can get any girl without even trying'. Well let me tell you something. You gotta work for my girl Flow or I will kick your ass" James gulped.

He looked nervous, almost frightened of Ammy.

It was shocking; frightened wasn't a look you would expect to see on James Inferno's face.

I laughed a little as James cautiously pulled away from me and Ammy took his place with hugging me.

"I'm so proud of you Flow, you are so brave, I know how hard this was for you" I snuggled closer to Ammy in her arms.

"Thanks Ammy, you are the bestest friend anyone could ever have"

"I know I am" she smiled at me with a toothy grin. The same grin that made me like her on the first day we meet.

Ring

The telephone was loud as the sound of it boomed off the walls. Christian walked over to the house phone and picked it up. He placed the phone to his ear and started to mutter responses to whoever was on the other side of the line.

The conversation went on for a fee minutes with us all just listening to Christian side. It was confusing.

He seemed angry as he put the phone down. Shouting "this is ridiculous" as he did.

Everyone in the Inferno household was curious now.

Who was it?

What did they want?

Christian turned to face the whole family.... And Ammy who had awkward sat herself in my space and had started to eat what I could only guess to be Nutella on toast.

I groaned as I watched her. Her teeth would be rotten in a few years if she kept eating like that.

Turning back to Cristain he looked at my brother's and I in an upsetting way.

"Your dad's trail is in a few days... And they want you all to be there and tell the jury what your father has done"

We all stood their in silence. This couldn't be happening. I never wanted to see my father again but so show he had wriggled back into my life. He always does this. He's like a snake.

But what if....

"I'm not going too" my brother's both said in union.

What if nobody goes against him and he will be let off. I can't let that happen. Either see him once or see him for the rest of my life. If they're my old option I pick the first one.

"I'll do it" I said quietly.

Nobody looked at me.

"I'LL DO IT!" I shouted. My brother's looked at me, horrified but this was what I had decided to do and they knew that they couldn't change my mind.

"Are you sure?" Christian asked, but I only nodded. This was decision and I would stick by it. My father should never be allowed to see daylight again.

......

A/N

I know it's short!
I know it sucks!
I know I haven't written anything in months!
I'm sorry okay but life happens.

This is the longest book I've written on wattpad!!! Yay!!!

Anyway, I'll update soon, hopefully.

Thank you for reading.

-Rowan