My room was on floor seven across the hall from Azun's room. I'm thankful he was across from me, and Ames wasn't. Ames was above me, always making a racket with whatever he could find.

Azun's room had the French balcony doors open, must have expected me.

"Azun I had the most marvelous time!" I exclaimed. "Except for everyone overselling me as a hero."

"You're gonna have to get used to that now that you're a celebrity." Azun jumped into his bed, crossing his legs. "What did you do?"

Azun's room was the smallest in the house. He had a private bathroom, silver shelves along two of the four walls covered in books all about any topic imaginable. His bed had velvet sheets, a black pearly color. Azun's desk was filled with priceless artifacts, I didn't want to touch them, fearing they would break. I could see he had added a crystal ball and a potion to his collection.

"This place is so beautiful from the sky." I exclaimed and fell on the bed right next to him, my wings smacked against his leg.

"I bought you something." Azun smiled. He pulled out a plastic bag from his book bag.

I opened the bag to find a pair of sunglasses, not the cheap plastic kind but real adult sunglasses that could protect your eyes. I opened the package and put them on my nose.

"I love them!" I squealed and gave my brother a hug, and his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you." Azun told me.

"I know." I said. "I love you too."

Azun is the best person ever to live in the galaxy. He put off his whole career just to spend time with me, to help me be who I wanted to be. We plan on attending the same college together, where he can finish studying law and I can start my doctorate. Together we would be roommates and go do everything together. My brother put his whole life on hold just to help me. That's why I love him.

"Speaking of love," Azun laughed, "Dad wanted to see you."

"Really?" I gasped, dad never wants to talk to me. This must be super important.

"He's in his office." Azun said.

"I will be back." I promised, handing Azun my new glasses and rushing out the balcony door. "Wait here!"

I jumped off the ground and into the air, which was cold now that the sun had gone down. The cool wind-swept through my hair. I flew past building after building, over parks and train stations.

I arrived at my father's office, the tallest building in Malison's city besides our own house. He worked on the top floor. I flew through an open window and landed firmly on the ground. I was really getting the hang of this flying stuff.

The room was dark except for a dim lamp lit behind my father. Malison wasn't all that bad of a place; I remember the good days before the war started between my father and Oberon, my uncle.

My father always tells us to listen to our heart, be what we want to be, but he doesn't care for our opinion. I knew I'd get some sort of promotion or job, and he would move me around like a game of chess and have me challenge whoever he wanted, just to make him the winner. We all knew what was really happening here in this room and between our planets.