"Elleryn, you can call me that," Elleryn whispered, Yoani was a little bit surprised because she said the same words Lady Byrl said. When Yoani was first assigned to serve Lady Byrl, Lady Byrl had given Yoani permission to call her name instead of her title. She nods anyway, and just like Lady Byrl, Yoani likes her immediately.

She helps Elleryn take her step carefully, letting her stop and taking a deep breath before continuing, they arrive at the glasshouse within minutes of walking. Elleryn let go of Yoani's hand and took a step inside. She could slowly feel the surges of energy come out from the surrounding plant.

"This is Lady Byrl's favorite spot as well, she always stays here during winter," Yoani stated.

Elleryn nods in understanding, she takes a step deeper inside and searches with keen eyes for the herbs. A few selected herbs for Qeeup, hoping all the ingredients had bloomed and ready for picking.

"I'll be away for a minute and be back with a glass of hot water for the herbs mix, are you sure you will be alright alone?" Yoani asked, Elleryn turns her head, she nods and smiles at her, once again thanking Yoani for showing the path to the glasshouse.

Yoani bows her head and takes a step backward and turns around, leaving the girl inside the glasshouse.

• • ⊱∘────·❅·────∘⊰ • •

Rydan walks towards the glasshouse, wanting that herb. The herb Lady Byrl usually gets him whenever he feels tired and out of breath. He doesn't remember the name, but he remembers how it looks, a blue rose with a little leaves covering the brown stem.

Zandic has decided he needs to find his mother, The Queen's little sister, Lady Guevyn, because she summons him now. And yes Zandic follows every order from his mother, like Zandic's father.

Inside the glasshouse, he finds a girl standing among herbs and flowers, searching for something.

She wears a white dress, though contrast with her pale skin, still seems to suit her. Upon hearing footsteps, she turns her head around and faces Rydan. Her eyes widen in surprise, finding him standing inside the glasshouse, but Rydan only raises his eyebrows.

"Why do you seem so surprised?" Rydan asked.

A servant shouldn't be that surprised to find me here, right?

Rydan thought to himself. Inside the castle, there is a different uniform for servants inside the palace. Red maintained the kitchen and dining, blue cleaning each assigned room, brown dealing with animals around the castle, and white with a black cloak had duty to maintain glasshouses and gardens.

Even though the girl wasn't wearing a black cloak, she was wearing white clothes and happened to be standing inside the glasshouse, that signifies she's a servant, right? Rydan was sure that she was a servant in the glasshouse, that's why question her state.

She stares at him, expressionless.

Rydan looks around and takes a deep breath, wanting to command the girl.

"As the Crown Prince of Suttern, I command you to find me one herb," he commanded. At that exact time, she froze in place, seconds later she turned to look away, away from Rydan capturing black orbs.

Rydan looks bewildered, such reactions never happened before. As Crown Prince, every other girl had always tried to catch a single glance of him, those with dignified status and title would even dare to stand in front of him, head held high and flirty eyes.