17. Falling for him

Start from the beginning

"Oh that's I was trying to help them." I said and he gritted his teeth.

Oops did I say anything wrong.

"Help, that's what you call help." He snarled with anger flashing in his eyes.

"Madara what is wrong. I was just trying to help them." I don't understand what is he trying to imply.

"I didn't like the fact that you were touching my men so casually." He said gritting his teeth.

"Huh". What.!!!  So he is jealous.

"What huh, Are you that naive that you didn't understood that man's intention." He snarled into my face. Anger clearly visible on his face.

Is this the Madara Uchiha everyone fears.

"Intention. What do you mean by that?" I said in a low voice.

He gritted his teeths in anger and pushed his muscular body more onto me.

"So did you not noticed how the hell that man was staring at you, staring at your breasts." He said angrily.

My eyes widened at what he had just said. Staring at my breasts. Oh god.

"Did you really not noticed, or you were just ignoring it or you were enjoying it. Hhn." He spatted loudly and dangerously.

I flinched at the intensity of his voice. For the very first time I felt scared of him. Tears started to form at the corner of my eyes.

"Please Madara trust me. I really didn't knew." I said lowly.

"That very first day we met, you immediately noticed that I was staring at your breasts but you didn't noticed it this time. I wasn't looking at you there with any wrong intention, it was just a coincidence that my eyes wandered over there but that man he was staring at you with lust filled eyes. Complete lust and desire. He wasn't grasping your shoulder for support, it was as a way to touch you."

No words left my mouth. I choked on my words. Shame, guilt filled my heart. How could I?

How could I let someone take advantage of me.

And Madara.

He is angry. Yes he is. He has every reason to be angry with me.

But his words didn't hurt me.

The thing that hurted me was that he was angry with me.

I wasn't scared of his anger, I was scared of him leaving. He was angry, no beyond angry. But his anger was correct. I thought that I have done something very wrong. And he is angry with me for that and he would never  want to talk to me again.

A single tear rolled down my cheek.

Madara's eyes softened and he  brushed away the tear that was running down my cheeks.

"I won't hurt you Shanaya, never." He said softly.

His facial expressions softened.  His eyes were not showing anger now, there was only warmth in his eyes. He gently placed his lips onto mine.

This was a sweet and gentle kiss. His lips moved onto mine in a sensual way. Electric sparks went down my body. I feel at bliss.

It was the most wonderful kiss I have ever received from him. He may be a rough person in someone's eyes but in mine he is the most gentlest person.

After few minutes he pulled away our foreheads still in contact.

"I am sorry Madara for everything. But trust me I wasn't aware of his intentions." I said controlling in my tears that threaten to fall.

Falling for him [Madara Uchiha] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara