17. Falling for him

I have edited the last part of chapter 14 - Kiku.

Take a look at it.

Shanaya POV:

I swallowed as I stared at the angry Madara in front of me.

What's wrong with him? Why is he so angry? Have I done something wrong?

But my thoughts went haywire when I looked at his wounds. God he was bleeding from several places.

I ran to him. "Oh my god Madara. You are bleeding too much. Sit I will treat you." I said and turned around but stopped as he smirked.

What the. Now why is he smirking. I turned and look at him. He was giving me a dangerous look with a smirk plastered on his face.

"So you are done with them and now you are willing to help me." He said in a low but dangerous tone.

"Madara what are you talking-".  I wasn't able to complete my sentence as he grabbed my wrist harshly and dragged me behind him.

"Madara what are you-" I tried to speak but was cut in the mid.

"Shut up" He said and I flinched. His tone was high. He never used that tone with me. What's wrong? What have I done to make him that angry? I haven't even met him before. Then what?

We reached his room and he harshly showed me inside.

"Madara what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? What have I done to make you that much angry?" I said in a pleading tone but all of my words fell on deaf ears.

He locked the door behind him and walked towards me with hard steps. I took some steps back in fear. For the very first time I have felt afraid of him.

I had heard some rumours about him but never believed in them. As Madara was no way like that. But now seeing him like that, is that the Madara everyone fears.

Before I could say or do anything I was showed against the wall and he claimed my lips in a rough manner.

This kiss wasn't sweet and gentle like always, instead it was hard and dominating.

His lips moved against my lips in a bruising way. His kiss almost suffocated me. I was getting out of breath.

I pushed on his chest trying to push him away but all of my tries went in vain. He didn't budge a bit. Instead he grabbed my hands keeping them right in front of his chest.

He understood that I was getting out of breath so he pulled away from my lips a little so that I can breathe.

After a minute he claimed my lips again. This time I couldn't control myself. It had been three weeks since I have kissed him, been in his embrace.

All of my emotions burst and I started kissing him back. He let go of my hands and I wrapped them around his neck.

Totally unlike all the other times when he used to rub his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, this time he bit me on my bottom lip. I winced in pain and he shot his tongue inside my mouth.

His tongue traced every corner of my mouth. I moaned when he sucked on my tongue.

After few minutes he pulled away and stared into my eyes. His eyes showed a mixture of emotions.

"Madara" I whispered.

"What were you doing with them?" He asked me in a deep voice. Putting his both hands on the either side of my head, he caged me.

At first I didn't understood what he was trying to say but his next words made everything clear.

"What were you doing with them in the infirmary?" He snapped.