21. Fallen Brother

Shanaya POV:

"Take care you two." I said to Madara and Izuna who were going to the war against the Senjus. Akasumi was god knows where. She is also going, so where is she..??

"Oh don't worry we will all be just fine." Izuna said giving me a thumbs up. Oh this cheerful nature of him, tells me why I like him so much.

I sighed. "And you better return back in one piece or you will regret." I said in a warning tone and he smiled sheepishly. Madara chuckled too.

"And the same goes for you too my dear Madara." I said in a teasing tone playfully punching his chest.

He stiffened for a second and regained his composure quickly. But soon his eyes turned mischievous and I swallowed nervously. "Oh I sure will my dear lovely Shanaya." My eyes widened and I averted my eyes shyly.

"Look someone's blushing." Izuna teased.

"Shut up" I growled. They started laughing.

"What's so funny going on over here?" Turning to the side I saw Akasumi coming towards our way in her armour and weapons.

"Ah nothing they are just teasing me." I said swaying my hand.

"Again" She said chuckling.

We all walked outside where they all hugged me before heading out.

"Take care" I yelled. They turned and gave me a smile before walking away. I stayed there until they were out of view. And when they disappeared from my sight I got back to my room.

Something is not good. I have a feeling that something is going to happen. Is it because of my ability that I feel something strange. Oh god...

......

I was sitting on a rock on the river bank. This place is very close to me. Me and Akasumi had spended very much of splendid moments together here. Well with Madara and Izuna too, but most with Akasumi.

I really love this place. The scent that flows here is capable of calming any disrupted mind. The scenery is overwhelming. It's just like a place where I can spend god knows how much time.

Standing up I reached the river bank. I got on my knees and touched the water by my hand. The water was slightly warm. The only thing that I want in the moment.

I looked around, spotting no one I removed the kimono and pants. Folding and keeping them aside I got in the river.

After a while I came outside. Getting dressed I started walking towards the compound. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a wounded rabbit lying on the ground. My feets dragged me to him.

Getting down I touched the wounded rabbit's head with my palm. His fur had gotten red due to blood. I feel so bad for him. Wish I could do anything for him. But it's too late.

He opened his eyes for a moment and then closed them again. But this time forever. Movements in his body stopped and it's clear that he is dead.

I closed my eyes too, wishing I could have done something for him.

I snapped my eyes open when I felt a strange sensation in my hand, the same hand which was kept over the rabbit's head. And to my surprise it was glowing purple.

I didn't pull it away wanting to know what will happen next. I could feel my power transferring into him.

After ten minutes the purple light faded away. Removing my hand from him I looked at it from every angle but find nothing. And at the same time my eyes fell to the rabbit.