27. Dream becomes a reality

Shanaya POV:

I was sitting in the darkness having my eyes closed. There is no point in opening them after all. All that surrounds me is darkness after all. Having eyes open or close makes no difference at all.

But I opened them when I heard the room door open. The light burned my eyes and I squeezed them while rubbing them with my hands.

"Well well" I heard a dark creepy voice. The hairs on my neck stood up as a result of fear.

After getting accustomed to light I opened my eyes and looked forward to find Mayuri, the hagoromo clan leader standing infront of me having his arms crossed and a disgusting smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you want now?" I said in a low and painful voice. It hurts so much.

He bend down on one knee towards my level. He put his lower finger beneath my chin pulling up making me look at him. He let out a mischievous smirk.

"Even in this condition you look so sexy and attractive." He said sliding his hand up and down my arm. I protested but it was useless. My hands and legs were tied up.

"You asked me what I want? Hn." He said in a dark tone which send shivers down my spine. Then he bend to my right ear. "I want you." He whispered huskily.

I squirmed and tried to get away from him. "No please..." I begged but he laughed at my pleadings.

"No. Sooo only that Madara have this luxury hnn." He said gripping my hand tightly, his nails digging in my skin.

Of course he is the only one who has this luxury. I won't give it to anyone else.

"I will ruin you for him." He said in a warning tone bringing his face closer to mine.

"No. Please don't." I squirmed under his hold but this monster didn't budge.

The next thing he did was, he slapped me. I could already taste the metal taste of blood. He released me and stood up. For a second I thought that he is going to leave me. But soon realized that I was dead wrong.

A clash of his whip on the ground made me shiver. I closed my eyes and bit my lip waiting for him. And he did. Once, Twice, Thrice... He settled down after ten of them.

Not for once I screamed and begged him for mercy. I won't act weak infront of him. It will only please him and I will not give it to him at any cost.

Getting down again he took a hold of my chin harshly making my face's way upwards. "I wanted to hear your screams. Why won't you scream?"

Psycho...

"Oh don't worry you will scream in this." He said gripping the hem of my pants trying to pull it down. I started struggling against him.

He stopped when we heard voices of metals clashing and yelling. Leaving me alone he walked upto the door. Opened it slightly, carefully not making any noise and then closed it quickly too.

"Darn it.." Muttering he walked upto me. He lifted my torn up shirt up without any hesitance or shame.

"What are you doing jerk off?" I said but he ignored my call. Instead he bit his thumb drawing blood. Doing some handsigns he slapped both of his hands on my bare waist.

The place started to burn and I screamed out this time in intense pain. Those whips were nothing compared to this.

After few seconds he pulled away and undid my bindings. Breathing erratically and moaning lowly in pain I dropped onto the floor.

I don't know what happened next as the darkness came over me.

Third Person POV:

A fight was going on between two clans in the Hagoromo clan compound.