18. Festival and the Locket

Shanaya POV:

Slowly I opened my eyes as the morning sun waked me up. My eyes opened only to see a familiar face right in front of mine.

He was sleeping soundlessly and he looked so adorable.

I brought my hands and cupped his cheeks. Then my hands came in contact with his hairs. God they are so soft. I stroke them lightly not wanting to wake him up.

"You like my hair that much." He asked.

Shit. I woke him up. I quickly jerked my hands away.

He smirked and opened his eyes to look at me.

"Sorry" I muttered.

"Hnn sorry for what?" He asked me curiously.

"For waking you up." I replied. He laughed at my reply.

"What" I almost yelled.

"You are so cute Shanaya. There is no need for you to say sorry for such a thing."

"Even though it's a pitiful thing. I did disturbed your sleep."

He let out a squeak of laughter. "Okay okay fine, apology accepted."

I smiled at him and sat up but immediately fell down due to the pressure exerted on my waist. But the way I fall I loved it because my lips came in contact with his warm lips.

He pulled me up on his body never breaking the kiss. So now I was lying completely above him. I put my hands on either side of his head as our mouths were engrossed in a heated kiss.

We pulled away from the kiss. I also pulled myself up little so now I was hovering over him having my legs on either side of his hips. One of his hand was caressing my face while the other was grabbing my waist in a gentle way. He had never been harsh with me except for that day when he had returned from the war. But that was my fault so I don't blame him.

He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me down for another heated kiss. Our precious kiss was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I was about to say something when he spoke up.

"Yeah"

Has he forgotten that he is in my room.

"Madara sama"

"Yeah I am. What is it?"

"Tajima sama had sent me to tell you that there is a meeting in two hours for you to attend."

"I see thank you for telling. And tell father that I will be there at time."

"Hai Madara sama."

With that she left as I could hear fading footsteps. He looked back at me.

"So where were we." He said smirking. I blushed and turned my head to the side a little. He cupped my cheek making me look at him. He pulled me down towards him and kissed me again.

We pulled away only to stare into each others eyes.

"She came here for you." I started.

"What do you mean?" He asked me confused.

"I mean she came here to inform you about the meeting."

"Yeah she did. So what."

"Madara this is my room." I said a bit embarrassed. He now understood what I meant as he laughed.

"She must have searched me in my room and after not finding me over there she came here."

"She knew that you will be here." He just smirked in response.