15. Return

Shanaya POV:
I walked out of the house and went to the dango shop. I got some dango and started eating it.

"Hello Shanaya" I heard someone calling me. So I turned around to see Hito coming my way.

He is a very good man and a great shinobi. Madara trusts him too much. He didn't went for the war as a day ago he had returned from a mission and had gotten a leg injury.

He is a nice man. I like him. Only like.

"Hey Hito" I said waving my hand.

He came and sat down on my opposite. "Do you like dango?"

I offered him some and he take one. "Yep I do. Specially of here. They are super tasty."

"Ya dango of here are the best." He said happily.

"How's your wound?" I inquired.

"Oh that's. It's completely healed. I am fine now." He replied with a smile.

"It's good to hear." Another plate arrived and we started eating.

"So how's your training?" He asked.

"It's completed." The word came out of my mouth and he choked on the food.

I offered him a glass of water and he take a sip before coughing twice. He had calmed down now.

"Are you alright now." I asked him worried.

"Yeah I am fine now." He said and placed the glass down.

"Ok"

"What did you said?" He asked me with a shocked expression.

"Hmm what" I asked not understanding what he was implying.

"What do you meant when you said that your training is completed." He asked me.

Oh so that's what he is talking about.

"I mean that my training is completed. I have completed my training." I stated my part.

He stared at me in disbelief.

"What"

"You're joking right"

"Of course not why would I be joking. What makes you think that?"

"It's not possible that you completed your training in such a short time."

"Short time it had been weeks Hito. "

"Ya but even though. "

"Oh come on over these weeks I have done nothing but to train. How will not I succeed. " I said quirking a brow at him.

"Yep I agree with you. "

"Hhm"

"By the way if you don't mind I would like to see your training that how far have you gotten. "

"Sure"

We immediately finished our dango and went towards the place where I use to train.

"So what would you like me to demonstrate first." I asked Hito keeping a hand on my hips.

"Walk on the water. " He said pointing his finger towards the river.

"Sure" I said and started walking towards the river. I stood on the shore and joined my fingers making handsign and focussed my chakra on my feet.

I undid my hands and take a step forward. Lightly I stepped on the water. And when I didn't sinked I put another feet too. So now I am completely standing on the water.