Bonus Chapter- 2

Shanaya POV:

Still having my eyes closed I stretched my arms feeling refreshed for the brand new day.

Well today me and Akasumi are going on shopping after realizing that we desperately need new clothes and accessories. Madara will tag along with us while Izuna will remain in the house babysitting three very naughty kids.

Madara is extremely happy that he isn't going to stay with the children. They really are very annoying and love to play pranks.

My back was faced against his chest as he held me with his two strong arms.

Slowly removing his arms from my waist I turned around to face him. My hand instantly covered my mouth to muffled my laughter at the sight in front of me.

His both eyes are covered in black color giving the hint of bruised sporty eyes. Using pink color, blushes are created across his cheeks. A dark red shade of messed up lipstick is across his lips. And a large line is drawn across his forehead using the same lipstick.

Overall he looks extremely funny and I immediately dashed to the bathroom not trusting myself for controlling my laughter.

I burst into laughter as soon as I entered there.

OMG. That was hilarious.

After doing my daily routine I walked out after sparing him a single glance.

Walking in the living room I saw the trio sitting on the floor drawing something, which for my luck was on paper.

They noticed my presence and looked up to me with an innocent smile. I placed my hand on my hip trying to be intimidating but failed as soon as I remembered his face. "A little naughty, are we." I said raising a brow and they smiled sheepishly.

"What happened?" Akasumi asked coming from the kitchen, Izuna trailing behind her. I guess they are making breakfast.

I pointed my finger towards me and Madara's room. "Go and see for yourself, it will be more exciting."

"Yes, it will be." Matsu added and I glared at him.

"Just think what will happen when he wakes up?" I asked and they chuckled. Seriously.

"We will worry about that later." Saya said and I shaked my head. "You guys are impossible."

"Now I am curious." Akasumi said running up dragging Izuna with her.

I sat down with the children watching them draw their fantasies.

A minute later both of them came running down laughing out of breath.

"OMG. That's hilarious." Aksaumi muttered still laughing uncontrollably as she sat on the couch clutching her stomach.

"So whose creative mind was it?" Izuna asked in between his pants as he settled down besides the trio.

And the response was beyond amazing. Matsu pointed at Saya. Saya pointed at Matsuri. And Matsuri pointed at Matsu.

"So that means three brains worked in it, hnn." I mocked and we all laughed.

A few minutes later the room door bursted open and an annoyed & irritated Madara barged out. "Where are those evil little trolls?" He asked in an annoyed tone and we all laughed.

He might have washed his face several times but faint colors are still present. And his whole face has a tint of pink while his eyes have a tint of black.

"PLAN C", Saya yelled and they all got up. I looked behind to see the three of them running in different directions.

As if that will work.

"Oh no you don't." With that he created two clones and so the three Madara's ran into different directions chasing the trio.

The three of us sat there still laughing like a maniac. "The color still hasn't gone." Izuna chuckled. They both left to finish the half make breakfast.

A while later all the three Madara's returned with three naughty pranksters with them. He put them down and the two clones disappeared.

He sat down besides me. "What to do with you three?"

"How about letting us go." Saya exclaimed innocently making all of us except Madara to laugh.

Madara shoot daggers in her head. But soon his lips twitched up and a mischievous look took over his face. I raised a brow in curiosity.

"You want me to let you guys go?" He asked normally and the three of them nodded, smiling sheepishly.

"You sure want it?" He asked again. The children nodded. Me and Akasumi exchanged looks.

"All right then. I will let you guys in the forest with all the animals to play your stupid pranks on for one whole day." A low chuckle left my mouth as he said that.

"No", they exclaimed in horror and ran up to me. Matsuri climbed on my lap clinging tightly while Matsu and Saya chucked to my side holding me tightly with their little hands. They always come to me for protection from these three.

"Now now come on. You guys said to let you go, so I am letting you go to the forest. It's fair." Madara joked but the children took it really seriously.

They all panicked but Matsuri started crying. Oh god no. Madara you are so dead.

"Hey there sweetheart, don't cry. Daddy won't do anything like this. RIGHT DADDY." I said sternly to Madara to which he grinned.

He has the nerve to grin after making my baby girl cry.

"OK fine. I have a deal." Madara said raising both of his hands.

'Madara..." I trailed off. "At least let me speak darling." He cut me off.

"Fine, speak." I ordered.

He pointed his fingers towards the children. "You three, either clean this all mess", he said pointing to his face, "or else I will leave.." "Madara" I shouted getting angry.

"Clean this all." He told the children and they looked at me hopefully. I gave them a assuring nod.

"Clean this all mess you have created and I won't leave you on forest." Madara said and like a flash they disappeared.

After a few minutes they came with water and some spare clothes and started cleaning his face. I tried to help them but h gave me a look so I backed off.

He asked me to bring a packet from his study. I went to grab it and when I returned I saw that the colour from his face is gone.

I mentally giggled thinking how he made children do what he wanted.

I passed him the packet and was surprised to see many chocolates and candies he got in for the trio.

They grab their share and scooted more closer to him feeling more secure now.

A soft chuckle left my mouth seeing my beautiful family in front of me.

.....

And here it goes the second bonus chapter. I am planning the third to be like when they are all training.

So anyways tell me how you lite this one.

That's all for this book.

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT.

Love you all,

~Anatika...