13. Going for war

Madara POV:
"So it seems that the war can't be prevented this time." I spoke up to which everyone else nodded.
I sighed.

"Very well if the Senju's wants war we will give them. We don't have any choice after all." I stated.

Everyone agreed with me and the meeting was dismissed.

War again with those Senju's. Why can't they all just die and let this stupid war end. No it won't help even if the Senju's are completely eliminated there are many other clans who will be more than ready to fight even after knowing that they can't win. So stupid.

Can't this war just end...

"Ahh" I screamed a little and grabbed a fistful of my hair. Due to this stupid thought I can't really focus on my paperwork's.
Maybe I should eat something. I haven't eaten anything since morning.

I closed the files and headed out to the kitchen.

Well that was a nice feast. They got my favorite inarizushi this time. I really got stuffed with it.

I was walking down the corridors when I noticed my two dear little siblings making out with each other.

"Hey you two love birds get off each others mouth right now." I said and they immediately broke the kiss and turned at me.

Izuna gave me a irritated look while Akasumi didn't look into my eyes, her face was flushed due to the kiss.

"What the hell was that aniki." Izuna said wrapping an arm around her waist and bringing her closer to him.

"What do you think you were doing. Making out in the corridor. Why don't you use your room or her room or the bed for that." I said the last words with a smirk.

They jumped a little at my word. Akasumi buried her face into his chest completely embarrassed while Izuna kept on staring at me with a dangerous glare.

"There is no need to glare me."

"We weren't going to take it that far jerk."

"Did you just call me a jerk."

"Yes I did because you are."

"I am not you are."

"No you"

"You"

"Hn whatever"

Then something popped into my mind.

"You really want to take it that far."

"Aniki" he shouted.

"There is nothing wrong in doing that if you are married."

Now Akasumi get herself away from Izuna.

"What marriage" they shouted in unison.

"Yes marriage. If you two will make it out of the war. I will give a thought about your marriage." I said and simply take my leave before they could say anything.

Izuna POV:
What marriage. What the hell aniki.

Well it wasn't something bad if I say. I love Akasumi and she loved me.

So I guess marriage shouldn't hold a problem.

"Marriage" I heard Akasumi say. I turned to her only to see her flushed face.

"Yeah marriage" I told her. She kept on staring at me.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked feeling a bit confused at her stare.