6. Travelling with Uchiha brothers

This chapter is going to be a bit more longer than my usual chapters.

Enjoy.

-------

Madara POV:

I was woken up by a loud thud and I realized that it was lightning. I kept my eyes closed. But soon I noticed someone's presence on me.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Shanaya sleeping on my chest and her arms wrapped around my shoulder. I was having one arm at her small back and other around the back of her head. It seems we fall asleep talking.

I sighed. I put her hand on mine and noticed that it was smaller than mine. She was the same age as mine but yet she looked so small. I smiled at her.

She was just so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I started to think what am I going to say to my clan members.

Ahh.. What am I thinking like they are going to question my decision.

I was still wearing that cloth she gave me. It was amazing. I felt so warm. Seems like having her on my side will be fun.

I looked at Izuna who sleeping comfortably. I smiled. I pulled her along myself down. I made her lay by my side. I reached out my hand to rub her cheeks. She left out a soft grown in sleep and cuddled close to me.

I flinched at the feeling, she felt so good near me.

Shanaya POV:

Hmm warm. I woke up eyes still closed. It felt so warm. I tried to push away from the source of heat but failed.

I opened my eyes slowly and turned up to see Madara sleeping right next to me. His one hand rested below my head and come up to hold my head in his palms and his other rested on my waist.

I blushed hard realizing that whole night I slept in his arms. I slowly put his arms away and got up making sure I didn't wake him up.

I looked down at him. He looked so calm. I couldn't stop blushing, my whole face turned red. I immediately got up and went to the cave entrance and sat.

Putting a hand on my heart that was beating rapidly I sighed.

"Jeez I am acting so weird" I said but I couldn't suppress the blush. He was damn so handsome.

"What's wrong"

I turned around to see Izuna sitting and staring at me.

"Nothing"

"Nothing then why are you looking like a tomato."

I blinked. "What tomato"

He chukled. "Ya your face is just too red."

I immediately turned my head away. He chukled again.

"It seems like elder brother didn't sleep in with me. I do believe that we have two bedrolls. Either of them is occupied by us. So where did you sleep. Hnn"

He asked playfully. Oh God I have never in my life felt more embarrassed.

"Umm it's just that we were t-talking in the night and we felt asleep."

"So you two shared the same bedrool."

He chuckled.

"I didn't know when I fall asleep OK and we did nothing." I excused myself.