38.(Part-1) Following

So, have you guys already guessed who the hell that person or should I say, creature is??

Tell me....

Shanaya POV:

I couldn't sleep for the whole night as Madara's words keep on replaying in my head.

What the hell is with that person, or should I say creature.

He encountered Madara, gave him a short lecture about peace and then vanished away and not just that, he kept on following him.

What is the meaning of all this??

I let out a frustrated sigh as I felt his chakra once again.

Not moving my body, my eyes went straight towards the window. The glass pane was on but the curtains were off, so I was able to see him.

He stayed there for a minute until I saw his figure lowered and as I can guess he got himself sucked in the ground.

How the hell is he able to do that??

The trace of his chakra disappeared as he buried himself deep within the ground.

.....

"Wake up, sleepyhead." I groaned in the sleep and cuddled more into the bedsheets.

Someone's hand landed on my shoulder. "Wake up" I hear his rough voice and shaked my head in a big 'no'.

I hear him chuckle at my behaviour but said nothing else. Instead I felt his lips close to my ears.

His breathing sending shivers down my spine.

"Good morning" he said while his tongue flickered my earlobe, making goosebumps erupt all over my body.

I opened my eyes lazily and look at him straight in the eyes.

"Is there a reason so as to why you're disturbing my beauty sleep." I muttered lazily making him chuckle.

He closed his eyes as if he is in very deep thought and then replied. "Nope"

With his cute response I throw a pillow at him.

It hit him square in the face and he shot into squeals of laughter.

I know, I know. He let me hit him. If he wanted to, he could have avoided it very easily.

"Now get out of the bed." He said removing the covers off my body.

Picking me up from the bed bridal style, he walked us into the warm shower. 

.....

"Akasumi I am going out. No idea when will return." I shouted.

"Sure go. Be safe and return back before dinner." She shouted back.

Dinner. I don't think so.

"Sure, I will try." I yelled back and walked out without hearing her reply.

I don't think that I am capable of answering any of her questions. 

Masking my chakra I walked over to the Hidden Leaves Police Force's office. The place where the two of them works.

I sensed that bastard again. Hiding within the shadows in the tree, he was keeping an eye on a certain activity inside the building, or to say a certain someone.

My luck is on my side today.

Firstly, Madara left early and is not coming back quickly as he has lots of works to do.