38. (Part-2) Down

Don't miss the author's note below. It's important.

Shanaya POV:

To say shocked will be an understatement. I was beyond shocked.

I totally forgot about the surrounding I was in as my mind kept on drooling over their identities.

I could clearly tell that Izuna was in the same boat as I was.

These creature have lived in this world for about a thousand years when the term shinobi wasn't even introduced.

And they have lived without anyone noticing their presence. Even the great Sage Of The Sixth Paths was oblivious to their presence.

They revised the Uchiha's stone tablet. They manipulated the Uchihas, used them as their pawns, playing with them as they seemed fit.

And now they are after Madara.

My Madara.

No, no way.

There is no way I am letting these creatures succeed.

I will protect Madara, no matter what.

I will not allow them to play with anything that's mine.

The conversation hailed as one of the white suggested that he will go out for a patrol.

Too bad, he is late. Because their enemies are already here.

"I don't think that you're going anywhere." Izuna's voice boomed across the cave.

His words sounded so harsh, so cold, filled with anger and rage. I can't blame him though. After hearing everything he surely has every right to be angry and wanting nothing more than to kill them.

I saw the Zetsu's stiffen.

Yes, Zetsu.

The black one goes by the name, Black Zetsu.

While the white one's goes by the name, White Zetsu.

Black & White combo, together goes by the name Zetsu.

Pretty funny to say actually.

I learned them during their conversation when they addressed each other. 

I noticed a bit late that me and Izuna aren't invisible anymore. He must have taken down the jutsu when he spoke.

So, now the two of us are the centre of attraction of the Zetsu's.

"You. How the two of you find us and get here?" Black Zetsu spoke hesitantly.

Since the black one's face is not pretty much visible, I can't tell about his feelings. But from his chakra I can tell that, he is scared.

And the white ones are quivering in fear.

Of course. They should fear us because they're simply at our mercy.

Mercy, which we're not at all willing to show.

And I bet that they knew it too well.

"It's pretty much simple. I put one of your friend in a genjutsu and he spoke up everything like a talking parrot." Izuna exclaimed with a smirk and I felt my smirk going up as well.

"H-How did you know about us? How did you get him?" He enquired and I laughed.

"It doesn't concerns you." I replied them with a mean smile.

"O-Of....course it does. It does concerns us."

"No it won't. Do you wanna know why? It's because you will not live alive to process the information." Izuna said in a dark and chilly tone. There was no genuiness in his tone.