CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2: SHES BACK

Maaga akong nagising, I mean maaga akong ginising just because of the reason that this is my firstday of school. 'Hell yeah!' whether I like it or not! I'll study their. 'Inferno right?'

I am now here sitting at the backseat of my car while cursing the man infront to death. I really loathe my parent for this. The hell with them. I can't even drive my own car to school just because of their thought that I'm going to escape. I'm not even familiar with this country.

I keep on throwing daggers; I mean deadly stares to Jared who's currently driving my car. I hate him, I hate him because he's him.

"Stop giving me that look Clau. Is it because of what happened earlier? Do you want us to continue it here?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face. I can't help myself but to blush. This man is humilating me.

"HAHAHAHA!!" He laughed at my reaction. I was about to throw my lotion to him nang muli s'yang nagsalita.

"That's cute of you." and there, my hand was left hanging with a lotion on it. Shit! Ang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko. Mas lalo pa yata akong nag-blush.

FLASHBACK:

"Claudette take your ass off that bed because you'll be late for any moment now." Jared said with his pure and stern voice. I just hiss at him and put my pillow on my face to cover it.

Fucking beers and tequila.

Fvck this hang-over!

Damn! This eerie feeling.

"If you won't get up now I'll make my own way and I'm pretty sure that you won't like it." He added. But I still ignore him, I'm really not feeling well. Hindi ko na maalala kung ilang baso ba ng beers at tequila ang naubos ko kagabi nang magpunta ako sa bar. Guys their are hot that I can't help myself to get drown and enjoy the night.

And now the torture is here now. 'fvcking hang-over'

When I can't hear any sounds, I thought that Jared already leave my room but a moment later I felt that my bed is moving and the next thing I knew Jared is already on the top of me.

"Don't test my patience Claudette." He whisper huskily as he lick my earlobe down to my neck.

"Hmm.." I moan when his mouth went to my collar bone, slightly licking it then kiss it. My body is starting to react on him and whether I deny it or not, I know that I'm loving it.

I was about to utter his name when a 3 consecutive knock on the door disturb our worldly things. I fall from the peak I was about to reach and the Seventh heaven that I almost hit instantly fade away.

"Miss Claudette, your Dad is on the other line." The girl behind the door shouted. Sinamaan ko lang 'yon ng tingin kahit pa hindi n'ya ako nakikita. Sinira n'ya ang sana ay maganda kong umaga.

"Turn it off, I don't want to talk to him." I shouted back then I started to fix myself.

"Hey Jared!" I shouted when I saw him who is about to leave my room. Lumingon naman s'ya at binigyan ako ng nagtatakang tingin. "Ahm.. I just want to ask, Why did you do that?" Namumula ang pisngi na tanong ko sa kan'ya.

"Ahh.. That? Maybe because you allow me to?" At bigla na lang sumikip ang dibdib ko, that is not the answer I wanted to hear.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Behave Claudette!" Paalala sa akin ni Jared nang makababa na ako ng kotse. Hindi ko na naman s'ya pinansin at naglakad na ako papasok.

A glamorous charcole black gate with a big engrave of 'Angels' Hell University' welcome me. Biglang nagtindigan ang mga balahibo ko sa hindi malamang dahilan and it's creeping the hell out of me. Para tuloy gusto ko na agad humakbang paatras at bumalik na lang sa California, then beg to my parent to make me stay.

"Welcome to Angels' Hell University Miss Claudette Vermont." Pagbati sa akin ng guard. I was a little shock just because he know me. It's not that the scene was new but it is unusual for those low class people. Okay! Stop for being judgemental. I just gave him a little smile and make my way to the University.

Wala pa akong nakikitang mga estudyante and it's weird. Bawat hakbang na ginagawa ko ay s'yang pagbilis ng tibok ng puso ko. I'm nervous and scared a little. My shoulder almost fell when I finally reach the school ground. I'm already on the verge of crying because of horror and thanks god that I didn't. I'm now smiling and cheering silently dahil nagkita na ako ng mga estudyante.

I thought that I'm the only one here because I didn't see any in the corridor but I'm wrong, and praise the lord because I'm wrong. Hindi pa nila napapansin ang presensya ko and I don't know how am I going to react. I really don't know.

Am I going to shout like crazy the 'Hey! Classmate I'm Claudette and I'm new here' or I'm just going to act that I didn't care about them. About me being new. Kung bakit ba kasi ang aga akong inihatid dito ni Jared. Classrooms are not open yet.

"Clo-Claudette?" A girl with a very thick eyeliner and red paint on lips said in horror. When i said horror it means literally, they pronounce my name as a ghost! Damn! I never heard my name as disgusting like this.

"Excuse me?" I said as I place my both hands on my hips with my lifted eyebrow. Feeling ko naagaw ko ang atensyon ng iba and damn it! They all have the same expression, shock? Unexpected? Surprise? Name it and they all have it.

Bakit ganito sila magreact? Ngayon lang ba sila nakakita ng maganda or am I really that famous? I even saw a guy who left his hand hanging with a burger on it. That's it! 'MAGLAWAY KA SA'KIN' with that thought I smirk.

"You're back, Oh my God!" A very cheerful voice shouted.

HAPPY READING 😘