18: The Light Within The Darkness

"Kassper! I;m here to rescue you!" A girl's voice floated through the window, then with a whoosh of giant wings, an angel smashed though the window. Great. . . but cool entrance.

Angel landed gracefully in front of Kassper, who had Sage and Spencer behind him.

"Didn't have to make it so dramatic," he muttered.

"Hey, I'm here to save you!" she snapped.

"Well, I guess I get more torture victims," Lilith's eyes flashed.

"Hey your- nevermind." Angel said.

"Get them!" Lilith yelled. "I don't want these brats anymore, they're no fun. Kill them all."

Oh shit.

"Run!" Angel pulled out a dagger and sliced off the ropes. Celestail. the only metal that could cut these ropes. Damn.

Spencer  picked up Sage and ran for the door, only to have it blocked by  4 Hellhounds, that just came barging through the door, sensing the escaping prisoners.

Lilith went over to the chair by the broken window and sat down, leaning the sword against the wall. She sat as we watched my friends struggle to leave.

Kassper dodged the club from a troll, only to knock out as it hit his friend. Damn Harry Potter's right. Trolls are stupid. Angel grabbed a dog as it pounced at Spencer, her bright hair swinging wildly. Spencer then rosponded with a flirty wink. Kassper grabbed anothet hound around the neck and twisted it. A sickening crack filled the room as the dog slumped to the ground, neck twisted unnatually as it sank into the shadows, from where it was from. Angel kocked out the last troll, just as  hound jumped her from behind, pinning her to the ground as it sank its fangs into her back. She screamed and twisted around.

"Angel!" Kassper landing a kick on the hound.

"Angel my love!" Spencer yelled (AN: if you cant find the new romance, then you are a clueless, naive butterfly who should get its wings ripped off and pinned to a chessboard while I eat your minusicle heart with my crunchy rolls and soy sauce. . . that made no sense to me. crap now i want sushi).

Lilith, please you mother fugging boat, let them go. I won't rant constantly about the importance of friendship if you do.

I can take that. I am not letting these intruders go, Lilith thought back, two angels and two human sibling. A lovely catch.

You make them sound like some prized tuna!

Tuna is a common fish. No fun. More like yellow tail snappers.

That has nothing to do with anything!!!!!!!!

"Call for backup!" I yelled at a cowering demon in the corner. "You weaklings, can't even take out some mere angels and humans!"

"Lilith!" Kassper yelled. "Leave Ava immediately! She has nothing to do with this!"

"Nothing?" Lilith rose. "She has everything. Without her, I won't be here. And neither would you."

"What?" Kassper's eyes widen.

Lilith grinned maliciously. "Oh you know. That sweet, sweet night of lust. How could you forget? You'll break dear, innocent Ava's weak heart. Such a darling she is."

"You know nothing!"

"Nothing? My dear, I know everything! Your swiddling tale of love, with that faitful evening. And it's because of you, dear Kassper, that I decided to make a move, and come out into the open. If I never knew there were angels here, I would never have had the chance to corrupt this sweet girl's mind and control her. So I thank you, God's helper."

-----0_0-----

 I couldn't believe that the fact Lilith inhabited my girlfriend's body was because of me. I didn't.

"Kassper?" Sage whispered, eyes wide.

Angel glanced in my direction knowingly.

"Let's go! We can't fight her like this!" I ordered. She nodded.

"Now now, don't leave me," she opened her arms like a welcoming mother, but with a maliciouse grin on her face like a wolf about to kill its prey.

A shiver ran down my spine. the deadly look on Ava's sweet, pure face. Unmared of pain, unmarked with destruction.

I grabbed Spencer's arm, while Angel grabbed Sage's. We ran towards the destroyed window and jumped. Our wings caught the air with a mighty fwoosh. Sage screamed while Spencer laughed. I looked over my shoulder, back to the over run mansion, and into the eyes of my foe.

But a light, deep in those dark holes, was shining, trying to break free from the darkness. Ava.

It was Ava that set us free.