6: I Like Evanescence, What About You?

AN: I thought id be cool to have it at Kassper's POV. besides, there hasnt been enough kassper. we need more! and more into his world cuz in my opinion, this is sort of boring cuz theres no car chases or shooting or big explosions or anything like that. so here ya go ;)

-----0_0-----

Kassper's POV-

There was something about Ava that just seemed. . . different from all the other girls I've met. Not just that she's blind, but she also seems quieter, reserved, a bit self conscious (even though there's nothing about her that she should be self-conscious about). But she's also feisty. Not like in bed, no. But like I-will-pound-my-fist-into-your-face feisty. That, I like.

I haven't bothered calling her yet. I want to. But I can't. For one I'd be breaking the Law. Another, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I let myself into my apartment only to find a surprise on the leather sofa.

“Hello Kassper,” Angel said loftily.

I stiffened. “What are you doing here?”

“Oh really?” she said in her lazy tone. She unfolded herself from the couch gracefully and then strutted over to me. She was the same as I remembered. Gorgeous blonde hair falling in ringlets around her shoulder, eyes like the sea, and a body like a supermodel, tall, graceful, and tan. And I hated her. “No hello then? That's rude.”

“What do you want?” I asked folding my arms across my chest and glared at her.

“You,” she declared.

I arched my eyebrow.

“I have a warning,” she sighed, “And its from Gari.”

That must mean it's bad. I nodded. “What is it?”

“To stay away from the Blind One. That she cannot see for a reason. And she's blind for not only our, bout her safety, too.”

Oh Gods.

-----X_X-----

Ava's POV-

“So Ava, listen to music?” Ryan asked. Sage, Jacob, Ryan and I sat at our booth in some restaurant called The Show. It was loud in here and smelled of sea food and fried meat. I sat next to Ryan, who sat across from Jacob, who sat to the left of Sage.

I put down my Coke, “Hell yeah. Name a band and I could name at least 3 of there songs and recite some lyrics.”

“Okay,” Jacob said, “ How about Neon Tree?

“Yup,” I said, popping the p, “Animal, In The Next Room, and 1983.”

“Panic! At The Disco?” Ryan asked.

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies, Nine in The Afternoon, and The Ballad of Mona Lisa.”

“Justin Beiber?” Sage piped in.

“Sorry. Once he hits puberty then maybe I'll have him.” I laughed.

“Do you like him?” Jacob said to Sage.

“Not really. I just like his hair,” She said, “I'm actually more for Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, and Eminem.”

I shook my head, “I don't like pop. I listen to it sometimes. But not all the time. They always sing about love, sex, partying, and drugs. But no one really sings about life, or standing strong, or being yourself, or even that the world's going to freakin' end!” I ended with a shout. “I mean, they sing about love because, apparently, it's the most powerful force in the universe, but sometimes not even real love. Its not always a happy ending like what Taylor Swift says. It could be horrible. Like heartbreak or stuff like that. But no. And pop is to straightforward. The stuff I listen to is mostly in poetry so its hard to understand what they mean.”