Note To Awesome Readers and Unicorns With Braces

dear readers,

i, XxImmortalsKissxX, would like to present a new book that will be released who knows when. i will join forces with 3 dear friends to make an epic adventure of danger, fear, turmoil, and who knows what else. we dont have the name yet (thats one of the hardest parts, huh?). were still coming up with characters and the plot.  ill tell you know so you wont get confused. it will b a long series of stories, each book sort of like a few  episodes. were just thinking id do best as an anime or something. We will release the prologue before september 2nd.

kk ill get to the point. im working on this so The Blind Girl's Guardian Angel, Aura Academy, and whatever books i have out now are on a slow-mo mode. I'll take longer to post. Im so sorry, especially cuz how many readers i have. I love you all and i promise to post soon. im sort of suffering a writers block. a major one. one that should be hospitalized. Im writing the next chappie now, so have no fear! im just busy till the 17th..... but ill try! promise! its harder than it looks!

love you all! keep reading and eat yoy veggies!

ok, i dont like them either so i shouldnt be talking

XxImmortalsKissxX

ps the books on a different account, not yet made. but if you wanna talk to the 4 of us at one point about who knows what or just had a question, check out The_GaggleXXD with the awesome inuyasha pic

pps- i need to get out of my anime obbsession. but i love em to much XD oh, i have a lisrt of songs that i cant find on itunes. help?

itll help me post faster!!!!!!!!