Of Supplementary Classes And Death

Listen to the video above :D

Elizabetha's POV

Mr Steinfield - also known as The Bloody Stupid Idiot among us - was drawling on and on about some useless, unneeded material for our upcoming Physics exams. Obviously, ninety percent of the class wasn't paying attention, and the other ten percent were the goody-two-shoes that wanted to suck up to the sucker. Idiotic morons, all of 'em. Who in their right mind would listen to STEINFIELD? I rolled my eyes and glared at our sorry excuse for a Physics teacher. "And now class, PLEASE take out your pencil cases..." "We already did." I couldn't bite back a remark.

Mr Steinfield sighed over-dramatically, while the class stifled laughs. "Just take them out," he repeated, for lack of a better response - and a brain. I could hear heated mutters from around me. We were in the auditorium, having boring Physics supplementary class. At least there's air conditioning. I peered down at the mock exam paper handed out. We did, like, TEN of these stupid things. Can we not do another one? Not like Steinfield ever goes through them properly. Just do the damn paper. Then you can sass him.

Charis, Nat A., Joseph, Francis, Hunter and Eren were sitting around me. The HEaLLth Group's all here, huh. At least we can all discuss answers and mess with our illustrious and FABULOUS Physics teacher. "Okay, class, it's already 1p.m..." Yeah, we totally can't read clocks. "So I'll let you go for lunch break first and then you all must gather here at 1.20p.m., okay?" What? Only twenty minutes for lunch? What can we even eat? Is that idiot trying to STARVE us? We all flooded out of the room. I will murder him one day. That'll be the best day ever. Doing the world a favour.

Francis' POV

We could hardly have our class-wide daily game outside on the field when Mr Steinfield came running - sweating like the pig that he is - out and waving his arms, shouting on about the time. "Screw the time," I scowled to Eren. "CLASS! I am VERY disappointed in you! I expected more of you! You are 9R, the top class, and you should be more well behaved. I will..." I tuned out at that point. Seriously, can this guy talk anymore nonsensical idiocy? We're all sick of him and his stupid attitude. 

We trudged unwillingly behind Steinfield as we went to the auditorium. I noticed, with some anger, that Steinfield carried a certain air of disdain and pride as he walked. Walking like a sissy. He turns my stomach. We sat down in front of our papers. "Okay, you all have to aim to complete it in one hour and forty-five minutes!" Yeah, and we can totally do that when you don't teach us anything! "And your time starts NOW!" I flipped open the cover of the first section - the multiple choice questions.

If a body moves in such a way that its velocity increases by an equal amount in equal intervals of time, it is said to be moving with... a) a uniform acceleration b) a uniform retardation c) a variable acceleration d) a variable retardation. I wrote d at the side of the question. This is easy... Can we discuss answers? I mean, Steinfield didn't say no. Besides, his lessons are stupid anyway - no one really cares about him or what he talks about. 

Charis' POV

I fiddled with my blue pen irritably as I stared uncomprehendingly at the question before me, printed in black ink. Describe how you could estimate the height of a cliff using just a rock and a stopwatch. Include details of any data you would need and calculations you maymake. Include a discussion of any likely sources of error. What the heck? How the hell am I supposed to do this? What kind of paper is this? Some sort of exam from hell? I pity the people who had to do this.

I noticed the rest of us also stalled at this question. "Hey, how do you do question fifteen?" Eren hissed. "Here," Hunter suggested, showing us his answer. "Thanks, man!" We all rapidly copied down the answer. To hell with Steinfield and his complaints of us having the same answer - one or two marks were better than none. Our Physics teacher noticed. "Class, no discussing answers!" he snapped pointedly. Yeah yeah yeah, we don't care. Screw you. 

"Class, you all should be done with your multiple choice questions by now..." Mr Steinfield announced in his infuriating voice. "Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Elizabetha muttered. "What's question seventeen?" Francis asked. "Umm..." LEDs and filament lamps are examples of output devices. Use your knowledge of physics to explain why LEDs are replacing filament lamps. I drummed my fingers on my worksheet. "Maybe it's because LED lights don't fuse? I don't know... And maybe because LED lights are cheaper?" "This is Physics, you moron, not Economics."

Hunter's POV

Mr Steinfield was walking around, trying to poke his nose into our business. "Francis, can you go shake my laptop mouse, thanks," he ordered without waiting for a reply. Francis got up reluctantly. "Wait, Francis... Go mess up his laptop," Eren whispered. "No, no, unplug his mouse but make it seem like it's still connected!" Elizabetha suggested. "Picture blank the visualiser!" I added. Francis walked up to the laptop and did all three, before running back to his seat. We all had to stifle laughs.

In the end - after fifteen minutes - Mr Steinfield noticed that the visualiser screen was blank. Frowning, he walked over and turned the screen back on. "Hey, who did this?" he yelled into the microphone. We all could see that the electronic stopwatch on screen had 'miraculously' been paused. All seven of us started laughing. Steinfield shook the mouse, obviously trying to unease the time. The cursor didn't move. We laughed harder. Finally, he realised that the mouse was unplugged and he inserted it back into the laptop.

He shook the mouse once more. It still refused to do anything. Francis discreetly passed me a battery, which I handed to Eren. He stuffed it into his pocket. "Hey! Who did this?" our Physics teacher repeated. At that point, the whole class was in an uproar of laughter. Wow, Mr Steinfield really is an idiot... His FACE! Oh, my God, his FACE! Steinfield opened the battery compartment, before standing up. "Where is the battery?!" The laughter died down... Then started again at the sight of his face.

A/N: Teehee, cheeky 9R strikes again. Remember, comment #TeamAlive if you want Mattie to stay alive and #TeamComeback for Emily to go home if you haven't already done so! Love y'all!

Apples Don't Just Mean School [in process of rewriting]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara