Not A Library

A/N: I managed to add an image! To celebrate seven chapters... and nine parts! Hooray! I have a nice message at the bottom so READ IT. Wuvs~

Emily's POV

Thankfully, Matthew arrived in time. "Oh, THERE you are, Emily!" he yelled dramatically. Dammit, man! Stop exaggerating! "Oh, Mr Harper!" the irritating principal greeted. "Oh, Mr Steinfield, did Emily bother you?" Alexander Steinfield looked a little taken aback. "Umm, n-" "Emily, darling, let's go, our reservation at the restaurant's ending," he continued, interrupting. Wow, Mattie. 'Darling' indeed! But that's a good plan...

"Of course, dear, I was just going!" I played along, smiling sweetly. He offered me his elbow and I took it (for means of DRAMA), then we swept away, into the lift, where we promptly collapsed with laughter. "Oh... My... God... did you see his FACE?!" Matthew chortled. "I know right?" I choked out. "But seriously, why did you even behave like that? It was HILARIOUS but we will have to keep up a pretence in front of him," I suddenly realised, sobering up.

"Oh. Umm..." We were in silence for a while, until he shot up. "Oh, no, what if someone else saw us and thought the WRONG THING?" I gasped. "Oh, then we are DEAD." "Even worse, what if it were our STUDENTS?" I stared at him. Oh no oh no oh no oh no!

Jessica's POV (same time... A/N: More 9R!)

"Hey, Charis, Olivia, LOOK," I hissed, grabbing the two sisters down. "What?" Charis asked. "Look! Mr Harper is walking towards Ms Emily!" I squealed (quietly). "Oh. My. GOD," Olivia whispered. "Victoria! Elizabetha!" They walked over and we pointed at them mutely, before they immediately joined us behind the bench, watching. Victoria beckoned for Joseph and Raphael, who, after seeing the sight, grabbed Tyler and Francis.

The nine of us crouched behind a nearby bench and listened carefully. "I'm recording this," Victoria declared, holding out the phone. "Emily, darling, let's go, our reservation at the restaurant is ending." I covered my mouth with a hand, my expression of 'I WILL DIE NOW' similar to the others'. "Of course, dear, I was just going!" I jumped once more. Darling? Dear? IT IS LEGIT OH YES! They turned away and Ms Emily was holding Mr Harper's arm.

They started for the lift, which was near our hiding place. "Run!" Joseph warned, and we scampered to a private corner to gloat.

Matthew's POV

In the end, all six of us went out again, this time stealing Emily's car again and driving to Oak Wood Cresent. Amelia and Jenna had insisted on going there as 'there's a fantastic café there' and 'it's a really cool concepted café'. Oak Wood Crescent? Don't tell me it's HER café... Oh no, I think it is... We pulled up outside an artisan-style, modern building; all black and white and grey. Oh man, it IS the place. Great.

A little golden bell tinkled as I pushed open the heavy door. A rush of cold air blew as us and we sat down in plush chairs, bookshelves surrounding us. "Wow, look at that girl," Jeremy whistled at a petite, pretty young waitress. "Hi, Stephanie," I called out grudgingly. "Oh, Mattie? I haven't seen you since... three years ago!" she chirped out enthusiastically. "Yeah... where's Leia?"

Steph smirked at me. "She's making coffee. Should I get her?" I shook my head. Yup. Definitely this one. Crap. I noticed Arthur and Jeremy staring at me in shock. "You know her?" Arthur asked. "Unfortunately, yes." "Whaddya MEAN, unfortunate?" Jeremy cried out, looking indignant.

Emily's POV

She isn't THAT hot. She seems nice though... Wait, what am I thinking? Why do I feel jealous? Urgh, stupid hormones, I thought I got over them ten years ago! Damned things. I chided myself and sipped the tea. It really was excellent. Just then, a head peeked out from the door. A suspiciously Matthew head. Matthew's... SISTER?!

Victoria's POV (A/N: I'm evil...)

We were all lounging around at the mall outside school, all ten of us, chatting about... the new ship Matthily (still open to choosing the right name). "It's PERFECT okay!" I declared. "No, Mr Harper is already in a relationship, he acts like someone who would!" Tyler argued. "He is SINGLE, guys..." Elizabetha held up her phone, displaying his Instagram, and his feed was void of any Hanging out with the best girl in the world captions or pictures.

"Hah!" Jessica yelled triumphantly. Natalie (not Lemon... we had two Natalies and THIS Natalie was Natalie Armstrong and she had joined us at the gate) half squealed and Olivia looked at the boy pointedly. "Alright, fine, Matthily is the best," Tyler grumbled. "Yeah, NOW he agrees," Joseph snorted. "Oi, be nice Jo," Raphael reminded. We all chuckled at the exchange.

Francis' POV

"Hey, let's get some cookies at this great place I know!" Charis suggested. "Oh, is it the Not A Library place? That one was nice," her sister agreed. "Is it far?" I asked. They shook their heads. "Nope." "Then let's go!" Elizabetha yelled. "ONWARDS TO CONQUEST!" We charged out of the mall and took a shortcut through the train station, and arrived at a quaint street.

"Cool, very interesting style," I noted to Joseph. "Yeah, I hope the food tastes nice," Tyler added. "It does!" Charis yelled from the front of the pack. "Yes, it really is delicious, like 'oh my god' delicious," Olivia supplied.

We pushed the door open... and to our utmost surprise, we saw our teachers there.

Elizabetha's POV

"Mr Harper? Ms Emily?!" I yelped. They immediately turned around. "What are you doing here?" Mr Harper all but yelled. "You know, the usual... hunting elephants," I replied airily.

A/N: I lied. No message, HAHAHA see you next chappie!