Dreams

A/N: Wow! The story has gotten this far! I'm excited! Thank you for being so dedicated readers and- oh, wrong script. *shuffles paper* Umm, I'll type it at the bottom, see you there~

Matthew's POV

"M-Matthew?" Emily asked. "Okay, tell me HONESTLY..." I leaned in closer. "Yeah?" 

"Does Natalie like Tyler?"

She blinked rapidly, before whacking me. HARD. (A/N: Did you expect anything else *ahem ahem* SICK MINDED PEOPLE YOU!)"Get out!" she yelled. "Don't go talking about my students like that!" I laughed besides the onslaught. "They're my kids too!" I reminded in between chortles. She paused for long enough to remark, "Oh, I had forgotten. True...", then continued the blows (aided with a nearby plastic file). I skipped out of reach. Haha, that got her riled up~ Hehehehehehe~ I slid back into my chair.

I pulled out the book filched from her table and began reading it aloud from her bookmark. "Well, in that hit you miss: she'll not be hit with Cupid's arrow, she hath Dian's wit; And, in strong proof of chastity well arm'd, from love's weak childish bow she lives unharm'd. She will not stay the siege of loving terms nor bide th' encounter of assailing eyes, nor ope her lap to saint-seducing gold: O, she's rich in beauty; only poor that, when she dies, with beauty dies her store." I waved the book like a flag. "Nice, Ms Emily," I smirked, calling out. 

Emily's POV

"Hey, give that BACK!" I protested, leaping for the book, jumping at him, arm out-stretched. Time seemed to slow down, and I watched helplessly as Matthew moved his arm away in shock. My hand fell on thin air, then I tripped and slid backwards. I could only fall helplessly, the floor opening its arms to receive me... Until I was caught before I hit the hard tiles. "Ah!" I yelped and Matthew pulled me up, both of his arms supporting me. Oh my GOD that was embarrassing I will NEVER fall down in front of Matthew AGAIN. I would rather hit the ground than get... Pulled up? Half-hugged up? GOD DAMMIT EMILY STOP OVERREACTING just laugh it off, laugh it off...

I smiled at him. "Thanks?" I brushed myself off and glared at the offending floor dramatically. "DIE!" I whacked it childishly with the plastic file, to the onlookers' amusement.  Phew, that's papered over, at least...

Matthew's POV (same time)

I flinched and tossed the book on the table, not realising that Emily would fall. Should I catch her? She's going to FALL! But it's weird, what would Sarah say if she were here? But Sarah is married and not here... I didn't manage to think it through before swooping down and catching her... and we ended up in an awkward position. I felt a jolt course through my body from the contact, it brought back memories...

I laughed, both of us lounging at a sun-drenched table, sipping ice cold drinks. "Mattie, I'm going to go get a sandwich," Sarah decided, getting up and not seeing the puddle... "SARAH!" I leapt forwards and caught her in my arms. She smiled up at me and I leaned down...

The flashback broke off and I realised, to my horror, we were still crouched down, eyes staring into each other. AWKWARD OH MY GOD NO OH GOD OH GOD NO NO NO NO NO! I pulled her up and quickly backed off, hoping and praying I wasn't trembling from the memory, or even worse: BLUSHING. I turned away after her thanks, and dusted off the book, pretending to be busy and act like it was a regular occurrence. 

Emily's POV

A hand shot out, the book grasped in its fingers. "Thank you, Matthew," I sighed, taking it back and heading back for my seat, mind abuzz. God, that was embarrassing. For a moment there, Matthew totally spaced out. It was kind of freaky... At least I got the book back... I reopened it to continue reading, until a passage sort of jumped out at me.

Romeo: It was the lark, the herald of the morn, no nightingale: look, love, what envious streaks do lace the severing clouds in yonder east: Night's candles are burnt out, and jocund day stands tiptoe on the misty mountain tops. I must be gone and live, or stay and die. It was slightly melancholy, pricking at my heart. Yet, it was a beautiful passage, describing the daybreak. Why does this tug at me so?

This Time Skip is brought to you by LazyWriter Pte Ltd!

Emily's POV

I changed into home clothes after an entire day out, body sore and eyes heavy. After a quick shower and a brush of teeth, I flopped onto the inviting bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

Emily's Dream

I was dressed in a strange, red and gold dress with oddly shaped shoes. I would NEVER wear this. However, I was busy staring out of a balcony moodily, as if waiting. I couldn't move, so I just stayed. 

I didn't wait for long. A dashing young man stepped out into the garden below. Matthew?! What was he doing in a silly looking tunic and dark blue vest, tight trousers and leather boots? What was the sword for? "But soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun! Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with grief, that thou her maid art far more fair than she: Be not her maid, since she is envious; Her vestal livery is but sick and green, and none but fools do wear it; cast it off."

What was this? I was... JULIET?! And Matthew was Romeo?! 

"It is my lady; O, it is my love! O, that she knew she were! She speaks, yet she says nothing: what of that? Her eye discourses, I will answer it. I am too bold, 'tis not to me she speaks: Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven, having some business, do entreat her eyes to twinkle in their spheres till they return. What if her eyes were there, they in her head? The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars, as daylight doth a lamp; her eyes in heaven would through the airy region stream so bright that birds would sing and think it were not night.  See how she leans her cheek upon her hand! O that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch that cheek!"

I stared down upon the man, pining away beneath the balcony. Why was Matthew here, why was he in MY dream... And why was he reciting Shakespeare? Did I take some stupid drug? And all the frippery was odd...

A/N: Ooh, a dream now! Anyway, I would like to thank you for reading up until this point, thank you so much, all of you!

Special thanks to olliieeeeeeeeeeerisrissaribenajiaxuann_leenathomxtzetinnynatthebestDaFanOfBooksjasmine_yymaeruth2012nightbreeze_987HOWLER112,  and Natatonix for being so supportive! You all have inspired me and voted, commented and helped out. It is really touching and thank you for it. Oh, and if I missed anyone of you awesome readers out there, I'm sorry, I got these off the top of my head... 

Also, thank you to all the people out there with no Wattpad who gave me inspiration for all the characters (except Alexander Steinfield. That guy... No thanks to YOU.), although you probably don't know it~ 

And finally to all the quiet supporters: I love you too! Thanks for reading until CHAPTER NINE. Awesome! 

Now, this chappie got long... Read on/Wait for Chapter Ten!!! If I haven't already put it up, I'm probably really busy and working on it/doing homework. But I'm thinking about this story almost all the time, so you can guarantee I have the plot, even just in my head.

Ciao~!

Love,

EmEmWolfie