Twenty Nine

🚧TW:  There is homophobic language in this chapter. Work abuse && dark/low thoughts towards the end of the chapter. (It's not descriptive, but it is inferred...If that makes sense) 

Please read with discretion. 

Also, I have no idea who the boy is in the picture with Louis. I literally made the Flynn character up so no hate to Louis' actual school friends lol. 

//

@FlynnJohnson tweeted: Old lovers die hard (; #Flouis

Trending:
#Flouis
#HarryIsOverParty
#LarryBreakUp

I N S T A G R A M

♥ 399,223 likes

FlynnJohnson: the reason I couldn't walk that day. #tb

   TommoFanPage commented: OH MY GOODNESS!!! 

//

Harry's eyes narrow as he stares at the picture on his phone, an old snapshot of his boyfriend embracing another man. The second one of his boyfriend young and shirtless, accompanied by a caption that turns his stomach. The implication of their past sexual encounter, flaunted in such a public manner, sickens him to the core. He feels the urge to hurl his phone across the room and watch it shatter against the wall, but he resists—at least, he tries to.

This picture is revolting. Despite being an old photo, Harry can't shake the feeling of disgust that an ex-boyfriend is now stirring up trouble and causing an uproar on the internet. He's always been accepting of Louis' past relationships, understanding that they're just that—past. They were never supposed to resurface or intrude upon their present life together. Harry's hands tremble slightly as he struggles to contain the surge of emotions welling up within him. Anger courses through his veins, mingling with hurt and betrayal. He knows he needs to address this with Louis, to seek clarification and understanding, but the thought of confronting his boyfriend fills him with apprehension.