Epilogue

Alright, here we go. This is the last chapter of the story, and I'm so sad that this has come to an end, but I am more than happy to officially put this all to rest. I hope everyone enjoyed the plot and enjoyed the crazy journey this story brought. I hope this is a good way to end it.

P.S. there is a time jump in this chapter and lots of Instagram posts (:

I N S T A G R A M

♥ 4,938,375 likes

♥ 4,938,375 likes

LouisTomlinson: my three babies. x

  View all 1,889,435 comments

    HarryTomlinson commented: We all love you xxx

//

I N S T A G R A M

♥ 558,223 likes

HarryTomlinson: Jayson Mark Tomlinson x

  View all 100,882 comments

    LouisTomlinson commented: Daddies heart breaker

//

"Jayson Mark Tomlinson!" Harry's voice rings out with irritation as he hurries up the stands, catching sight of his child stumbling and tumbling to the ground. With a frustrated groan, Harry tilts his head skyward, questioning his decision to expand their family with Louis. Yet, as he turns back to his son and witnesses the infectious laughter bubbling from him, any doubts vanish. "Little man, I'd rather you not break a bone today, alright?" Harry's stern words are met with Jayson's sparkling gaze and an unwavering smile. With eager hands reaching up, Jayson signals his desire to be scooped up. Rolling his eyes affectionately, Harry approaches, effortlessly lifting his son into his arms and planting a kiss on his cheek.