Twenty Two

This entire chapter is all about Harry and Louis at the club. It's kind of a mess so yay, enjoy (; There's going to be drama, only because I love making you guys suffer through it, but don't worry, there will some good stuff coming afterwards.

TW: There is mentions of S/A. It's very brief but I always want to put warning just incase it's triggering or too much to read for some. xx

I N S T A G R A M

♥ 823,283 likes

LouisTomlinson: My real prize.

  View all 500,628 comments

   HarryStyles commented: You're such a sap

   TommoStyles commented: YOU BOTH LOOK SO GOOD!!!!

//

The club everyone heads to is called Envy. When Harry and Louis arrive, the entire place is packed, but fortunately, their group already has a private table reserved. They bypass the long line outside the club, and it's a first for Harry, experiencing this kind of VIP treatment. As they make their way through, people fawn over Louis, taking pictures and calling out to him. However, an uncomfortable silence lingers around him, with some people casting distasteful looks his way. Paparazzi are present, but they keep their distance, snapping pictures from afar. Many of them are still at the awards show, capturing other celebrities leaving the venue, which makes it easier for them to enter the club without much hassle.

Envy is illuminated by colorful strobe lights, creating a vibrant atmosphere. The DJ pumps out tunes with deep beats and a strong bass that reverberates through the floor. Near the dance floor, fog rises from the ground, adding to the club's electric ambiance. The venue spans two levels, with every inch of space packed with people. The bar is overflowing with patrons, and the music blares so loudly that Harry can barely hear his own thoughts.

On their way over, he messaged Niall to join in on the celebration. Since they haven't hung out in a while, Harry thought it would be great to have him there with Louis and Zayn. Plus, it gives him another person to talk to.

The two of them walk hand in hand as they weave through the crowd of people. They're just passing the bar before Louis stops midway. The private table is up ahead on the other side of the club, where Zayn and Niall are engaged in conversation. Louis turns around and steps up close to Harry, cupping a hand around his ear and leaning in. "You want a drink?" he asks over the booming music.

The music is so loud that Harry doesn't bother to voice his answer. He feels Louis' hand trail down to the base of his spine, and he nods yes as a response. They part with a quick, chaste kiss, and then Harry continues the walk over to the table while Louis veers off towards the corner of the bar to get the two of them drinks. He trusts his boyfriend well enough to know he'll get him something he wouldn't mind sipping on throughout the night.